British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Wont be a team to challenge and no one especially exciting to watch, shame as the track deserves it  

Ayres not exciting... Have a look back at the British final from this season just gone.....

• Like 3

Just now, pienpeesman said:

Ayres not exciting... Have a look back at the British final from this season just gone.....

Good track tho you have that 1 right 

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Wont be a team to challenge and no one especially exciting to watch, shame as the track deserves it  

Jesus Christ ! ?? .have I missed summat ? Danny Ayres not exciting ?? I give up I really do .

Danny not exciting? Wrong Danny mate, Our one and only Ayresey is the most exciting rider in the league.. Like the look of the team, if we can stay injury free (pretty please) then I cant see why we cant be in the top 6 playoffs

• Like 2

If all teams had a Danny Ayres in there team the championship would be better for it, that's for sure......

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I wish the Scorpions all the best for the season. Will visit at least once next season i'm sure ;)

Long way for you to go to Poole!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScunnyDan said:

Danny not exciting? Wrong Danny mate, Our one and only Ayresey is the most exciting rider in the league.. Like the look of the team, if we can stay injury free (pretty please) then I cant see why we cant be in the top 6 playoffs

wondering if someone is going to fall off on there own whilst in 3rd/4th is that exciting.. still there will be some great away riders to watch   

On 11/14/2019 at 6:47 PM, Dandelion said:

1. Josh Auty

2. Danny Ayres

3. Tero Aarnio

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Jake Allen

6. Simon Lambert

7. Jordan Palin

It's so predictable it's funny... At least other clubs get the excitement of whether they'll run or not first... Makes it more interesting at least...

Told yous... It was clear as day xD Being a Scunthorpe fan must be boring... Having the same generic team every year... Mind you I am jealous of Ayres

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Told yous... It was clear as day xD Being a Scunthorpe fan must be boring... Having the same generic team every year... Mind you I am jealous of Ayres

You weren't the first. Phil the Ace announced the line-up in October

18 hours ago, phillipsr said:

You are either Stevie Wonder in disguise or your comment is one of wanting a wee bit of attention.?? Allen, Ayres,Auty, Jorgensen, are all exciting to watch at the EWR also they have probably one of  the most exciting young prospect's in young Palin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dandelion said:

It's clear as day, loyalty is used here, working both ways. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, Dandelion said:

boring???? i've seen a lot of speedway at a lot of tracks, and scunny's better than all bar BV... loyalty isn't a bad thing, as Rob said to me, would we rather have a loyal team and be able to run year after year, or have a team that'll win everything, and well... end up like Worky

• Like 1

Looks strong 1-7 at home, should pick up enough points away especially up north to be more competitive overall than in 2019

Jake Allen 2nd to Ryan Douglas in Queensland Solo Championship. He top scored with 14 in the qualifying rounds then winning the 1st semi final.

https://australianspeedwayriders.com/live-updates?fbclid=IwAR0SxfFmxM5qDP2MfLvGPpi2N6erAlxfhKdxpWVClvt09rq5qNwy8S_gjPU

I thought that it was mentioned that Jake would be stopping in England over the winter, getting his shoulder fixed & running training schools over the winter. I thought when I heard this it was strange as the warmer weather in Australia would help in his recuperation post-op.