British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2021 at 10:21 PM, eric i said:

I am not sure about this statement, the rumours Allen was coming back and wanted more money started well before we signed Josh Macdonald.

Signing a rider then announcing a rider to the public might be 2 different dates. In previous years, riders are approached before a season has ended & only announced after the AGM, sometimes in groups but sometimes 1 rider per week.

• Haha 1

What is the ticketing arrangements hoping to come up for Plymouths visit,do I have to buy online, looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people and letting you buy me a drink :cheers:

normal people £17 inc prog

lewy's admission £87 plus £25 prog plus a round for every fan in the raceway

19 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

normal people £17 inc prog

lewy's admission £87 plus £25 prog plus a round for every fan in the raceway

Worth every penny :blink:

• Haha 1

Tickets on sale now! 

Has it been mentioned what happens if the meeting is rained off between buying the tickets and the start time? I assume everyone gets a refund. 

40 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Tickets on sale now! 

Has it been mentioned what happens if the meeting is rained off between buying the tickets and the start time? I assume everyone gets a refund. 

Usual re-admission rights remain unaffected.

• Like 1

Anyone ordered one yet? Did the ticket come through e-mail? Did it come straight away?

I've just ordered mine for the Plymouth meeting and had no confirmation or anything apart from a reference number on the website?

2 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Anyone ordered one yet? Did the ticket come through e-mail? Did it come straight away?

I've just ordered mine for the Plymouth meeting and had no confirmation or anything apart from a reference number on the website?

I did one yesterday as a test - it came through within a minute.  Check out your spam and trash folders - it might be in one of those.

Edited by lucifer sam

5 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

I did one yesterday as a test - it came through within a minute.  Check out your spam and trash folders - it might be in one of those.

I've looked in there. Must be my fat fingers caused an error When ordering then. 

Just now, Fozzie4388 said:

I've looked in there. Must be my fat fingers caused an error When ordering then. 

If you received an order reference, that sounds like it went through.

Send an email to gail.godfrey@btconnect.com 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

If you received an order reference, that sounds like it went through.

Send an email to gail.godfrey@btconnect.com 

Yes i've got the order reference but apart from that i have no proof.
Will E-mail now thanks.

20 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Yes i've got the order reference but apart from that i have no proof.
Will E-mail now thanks.

I can't get it to print the tickets either . I have an order reference, can see the item but won't print 'em. Last year's ticketing was so much better.

1 hour ago, scunny1 said:

I can't get it to print the tickets either . I have an order reference, can see the item but won't print 'em. Last year's ticketing was so much better.

Turns out i did put the correct E-mail. Gail says i should have my confirmation soon. Although I'm concerned by Lucifer Sam's comment about his test been there within a minute.

48 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Turns out i did put the correct E-mail. Gail says i should have my confirmation soon. Although I'm concerned by Lucifer Sam's comment about his test been there within a minute.

Mine came through straight away and I had no problems with getting the tickets ! Looks like I’ve been lucky