British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah I totally agree with what your saying but he’s got to get another chance some day I’m sure he could do a job at reserve like he did for Scunny he should of got another year there just Jordan came In and blew him out the limelight a little 

Kinda surprised Kent didn't give him a shot on place of Bacon or Hurry?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Kinda surprised Kent didn't give him a shot on place of Bacon or Hurry?

3 clubs, Leicester, Kent and Newcastle have offered Josh a team spot, he turned all 3 down

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

3 clubs, Leicester, Kent and Newcastle have offered Josh a team spot, he turned all 3 down

I was talking about Ryan Kinsley!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I was talking about Ryan Kinsley!

Would have been interesting to see how them teams would have come evolved with josh in them

Edited by Ryan555

I noticed Theo Pijper was TBC in the line up for last Friday, is he still struggling with his injury?

3 minutes ago, eric i said:

I noticed Theo Pijper was TBC in the line up for last Friday, is he still struggling with his injury?

I would say un-likely as he was guesting for Berwick today at Newcastle.

Not sure why Ryan Kinsley and Josh Auty still keep getting mentioned to make the Playoffs Scunthorpe need to win more away meetings if you bring in Auty and Kinsley for any of the current line-up you still won't get them because both Ryan and Josh are similar to the rest of the Scorpions team (1 or 2 track ponies) minus Ellis and Jorgensen (Not including Palin)

Edited by Fozzie4388

13 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Not sure why Ryan Kinsley and Josh Auty still keep getting mentioned to make the Playoffs Scunthorpe need to win more away meetings if you bring in Auty and Kinsley for any of the current line-up you still won't get them because both Ryan and Josh are similar to the rest of the Scorpions team minus Ellis and Jorgensen (1 or 2 track ponies) (Not including Palin)

Auty for Pijper is a slight increase and that’s it really in my opinion 

33 minutes ago, eric i said:

I think I can hear Auty warming his bike up.

When’s the bike ready to race then ! 

Adam Ellis withdrawn from the rest of the meeting after falling in his 3rd ride, knee injury. Kings Lynn v Sheffield.

20 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Adam Ellis withdrawn from the rest of the meeting after falling in his 3rd ride, knee injury. Kings Lynn v Sheffield.

Yeah saw that sounds concerning