British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Edinburgh vs Newcastle SGB Championship 27/09/19 7.30pm

Not that anyone seems the slightest bit interested but......

Meeting OFF.  Provisional re-scheduled date next Fri 4th Oct.

10 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Not that anyone seems the slightest bit interested but......

Meeting OFF.  Provisional re-scheduled date next Fri 4th Oct.

We knew it would be off Steve :t:

New date now confirmed as this Friday (4th Oct) 7.30pm start.

Hope they are doing an insert as there will be a lot of crossing out/writing on the newcastle side of the program if not. Mainly due to October green sheets.

So no baby bjerre tomorrow..

Another team change.  Ryan MacDonald replace Danny Phillips, who will ride for Belle Vue Colts in their National League Play-off Semi Final.

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Another team change.  Ryan MacDonald replace Danny Phillips, who will ride for Belle Vue Colts in their National League Play-off Semi Final.

Another breach of the rules..... I'm not suggesting Newcastle are at fault, nor that the precedent hasn't been set with Richard Lawson - but if the rule has been changed a supplementary regulation should be issued.

• Like 1

Just now, NeilWatson said:

Another breach of the rules..... I'm not suggesting Newcastle are at fault, nor that the precedent hasn't been set with Richard Lawson - but if the rule has been changed a supplementary regulation should be issued.

The SCB have said Danny can ride for Belle Vue Colts, so and I'm guessing here, I presume Belle Vue asked for him to ride for them, seeing as it's a Play-off and the Championship League meeting, in effect, is a dead rubber.

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

The SCB have said Danny can ride for Belle Vue Colts, so and I'm guessing here, I presume Belle Vue asked for him to ride for them, seeing as it's a Play-off and the Championship League meeting, in effect, is a dead rubber.

I understand why. As I said, I'm not suggesting Newcastle are at fault, nor that the precedent hasn't been set with Richard Lawson - but if the rule has been changed a supplementary regulation should be issued.

• Like 1

I understand why. As I said, I'm not suggesting Newcastle are at fault, nor that the precedent hasn't been set with Richard Lawson - but if the rule has been changed a supplementary regulation should be issued.

There are really no rules that can’t be broken in Speedway if the need arises.

Sorry! I misunderstood your quote.  I wouldn't know about any supplementary regs if/when issued, I only know what I've been told by the Diamonds Management regarding the change for our local paper and website preview!!!  But, yes, you are quite correct (as always!).  

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

There are really no rules that can’t be broken in Speedway if the need arises.

Are there any rules????? 

• Like 1