British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg. Ipswich v Poole 28/9/19

I will reply to you once more  Lisa--- you have accused at least 2 forum members of ''ganging up on you'' from posts made 10 YEARS ago -- that is not normal behaviour. As an ex nurse I find your comments concerning (If you wish to get personal on an open forum be my guest but you may not like what I have to say)If you wish to continue this might I suggest we meet in your local playground to discuss ? Let this be an end.

• Haha 2

Just now, cowboycookfan said:

Special mention to @presenter for the most Witches warcries in a match. I think John Earrey would have been proud.

They are a bit cheesy but sometimes you just have to roll with it :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Dish what out? Trying to stop Starman being ganged up on? So you thought you would do it to me? Okay then bully. From a nurse that is very sad. 

Now come on. We’ve had to watch you, Shovvy and Starman asking where Gavan is on threads and then attacking him when he does.

If you want to come across as a hypocrite tho. :nono:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

They are a bit cheesy but sometimes you just have to roll with it :lol:

Is the trumpeter still there?

Yes !! Yes !! Yes !! :party:

Congratulations Ipswich, love it when the 'underdogs' come through, best of luck in the Grand Final , keep believing :t: And who would have thought Sargent would seal the deal in heat 14, I suppose there's a first for everything :D

As for Poole, dear oh dear , your number 1 and 5 were pathetic, as for Holder , never been a fan of him or his brother, think they are far better than they are, should be ashamed of themselves letting their fans down like that tonight :rolleyes: a big toe injury ...........grow a set of balls Holder !! Credit to Josh , Nicolai and Covatti, for riding their backsides off the scoreline could have been much worse without them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bloody pissing down and everyone is blocked in the carpark. Stuck here!:rolleyes:

If you're still stuck there in 10 days, your beloved Robins will be in town.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fliss44 said:

I will reply to you once more  Lisa--- you have accused at least 2 forum members of ''ganging up on you'' from posts made 10 YEARS ago -- that is not normal behaviour. As an ex nurse I find your comments concerning (If you wish to get personal on an open forum be my guest but you may not like what I have to say)If you wish to continue this might I suggest we meet in your local playground to discuss ? Let this be an end.

You're the one who brought me up in this thread and started it, and if you want to end your obsession that's fine. Maybe sort the Poole one out too. 

I feel sorry for all our supporters who made the journey today to have to watch one of the most pathetic performance from a poole side in many a year josh nico and nicolai exempt from that comment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

Stop making excuses, down to tracks. Let me try and make this simple EVEN for you, even from the late 20's speedway tracks by mast majority are built inside greyhound tracks. So explain to me how they could overcome the shape and size of track? Apart from Belle Vue, Scunthorpe, Somerset and going against the grain, Wolverhampton on a well prepared track all mentioned can produce excellent racing. Name me how many tracks in Poland have greyhounds! I hope this has made it a little simpler for you to grasp!  

From reading the last few posts you have made, with the very greatest of respect to you, frankly you are not intelligent enough to debate this.

I'm not going to engage the content. 

I would be wasting my time.

No offence intended.

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Now come on. We’ve had to watch you, Shovvy and Starman asking where Gavan is on threads and then attacking him when he does.

If you want to come across as a hypocrite tho. :nono:

Asking where someone is, is not bullying. Trying to isolate someone is.(which ganging up often leads to).  I just don't agree with what Gavan says and say so. But if he or anyone else thinks I have bullied him I will apologise, not my intention! :)

36 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

My guess is because he can’t find one,

Let me.

Wolves track is well prepared. We have engaged this many times Steve.

But for the modern bike, it's a s##t track. It's not the fault of the circuit, or wolves. 

Very much like the Ipswich track tonight. The shape is all wrong. 

Tbh I am tried of fighting this fight. The bikes have evolved way beyond many tracks in the UK.

Really dissapointing performance tonight,think worrall getting injured in the end hasn't helped with the way the team was set up we were struggling at reserve alot where as when nico was there we allways had a match winner there,no strength at reserve leaving are not so strong top 5 not to have any weak links and that definatley caught up with us tonight felt covatti at reserve would have got us through.

Onto tonight Brady and Jack were awful but will we look elsewhere next year i very much doubt it so probably the same top 5,as said in previous comments i think brady is the best we can currently afford along with jack snobby holder,there so focused on themselves and no team ethic about them at all,brady cant team ride to save his life and holder hurts his toe nail and withdraws pathetic!!

And congrats to ipswich much the better team and wanted it more solid team performance cant blame them for preparing track like that tbh knowing r aussie riders cry like babies if there's any dirt,best of luck in the final think you'll need it swindon or wolves will give you a tougher test. 

Must say a comment previously from skidder i felt was particularly out of order saying all the true fans will be there for last meeting,you do realise people have other commitments and other things to spend money on,some true fans cant actually afford certain luxuries or any luxuries so give it a break!!

• Like 1

Hate to bring up the B word but if Brexit happens would that affect Aussies's visas? They might not need to use the UK? As if we are not in the EU does the process change? 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

It’s the same boring banging drum on every live thread. It will be at it on Monday as well.

Well said Steve, very respectful comment.

shocking to see your boys carrying so many passengers, particularly your top 2. Dreadful.

Fair play to Sarj who showed what a little commitment does for your team.

Sorry Steve, Covatti had already been passed when it was apparent his steel had worked lose. Wasn’t struggling till then.

Yes, they have. Check the official averages for the past 2 seasons.

You think Shovlar saying riders rode like twats is a respectful comment lol.