British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg. Ipswich v Poole 28/9/19

1 minute ago, Siggytastic said:

To save British Speedway, we should seed Poole to the final at the start of the year and have 2nd v 3rd for the right to ride them for the title. :t:

Just give them the trophy if they finish top.

Hang on, that's how it used to be.

4 hours ago, sommelier said:

Season over for Torun 

Season sure is over he helped them to relegation! 

24 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Steve Shovlar is a troll who gets his kicks in life by posting garbage on a speedway forum......sad pathetic man

And who called him the village idiot......thats Starman....who has disappeared lol

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Funny how youve piped up. Didnt here from you for 6 months last October, funny that. Call yourself a fan.  Glory hunter. Glad all our riders got away from that motorcross track of yours reliatively unscathed. Shameful. Anyway whoever you meet in the final you will get hammered. unless your man builds ramps on your track along with the crators.. :nono: I wont  congratulate you as it wasnt an even fight.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Its all ifs buts and maybes but at the ends of the day we were simply not good enough. Congrats to Ipswich who fully deserved it, hopefully the Poole management can get rid of Kurtz and Holder as no team can win any meeting with a misfiring top two and far too many times this season they have been found wanting. 

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And you would have done us in both legs. I was never under the illusion we would win it this year.

Perhaps..but the Tangomens patchy away form prevented them finishing top. Swindon and Wolves fans will be feeling a bit less confident now about the Suffolk so called cannon fodder.

6 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Perhaps..but the Tangomens patchy away form prevented them finishing top. Swindon and Wolves fans will be feeling a bit less confident now about the Suffolk so called cannon fodder.

Its not the fodder you have to worry about, its that motorcross track.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Don't lie down if you're the pilot? B)

Actually I fly lying down!:t:

48 minutes ago, Gavan said:

How crap would the play off final have been if Poole had made it............a team of 3 riders and 4 individuals.......would have been steamrollered by Wolves or Swindon...............Wolves easily beat Poole home and away by 49-41 and 55-35...........Ipswich beat Wolves at Foxhall and drew away

A final of Wolves v Ipswich if that happens will obviously be a better spectacle then Wolves thumping Poole

It will be just wolves thumping Ipswich 

15 hours ago, ray c said:

quite insulting to all the supporters who follow our team over the years 

why? I only said there is one more home meeting left for true fans, Season-ticket holders and Sponsors!  Who have I forgotten other than the volunteers?

15 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Funny how youve piped up. Didnt here from you for 6 months last October, funny that. Call yourself a fan.  Glory hunter. Glad all our riders got away from that motorcross track of yours reliatively unscathed. Shameful. Anyway whoever you meet in the final you will get hammered. unless your man builds ramps on your track along with the crators.. :nono: I wont  congratulate you as it wasnt an even fight.

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Its not the fodder you have to worry about, its that motorcross track.

You are deluded if you think last night's track was a bumpy crater filled motocross set up :icon_smile_clown:

You shouldve seen it when it was deliberately set up deep and grippy in the past :o

And still better than any Poole track prepped in the last few years :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You should congratulate them Starman. They won fair and square. No arguments there. It was our performance or non performance that cost.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

But really they are easy finalists. But for that rain at Poole we would have been there regardless of how poor we were last night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

why? I only said there is one more home meeting left for true fans, Season-ticket holders and Sponsors!  Who have I forgotten other than the volunteers?

It comes across that you are suggesting anyone who doesn’t go isn’t a real / true fan. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But really they are easy finalists. But for that rain at Poole we would have been there regardless of how poor we were last night.

Shoulda woulda coulda.  Remember Rosco was looking to pick Poole for the semis - he obviously knew something :rofl:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

At the end of the day Poole were perfectly entitled to celebrate their comeback in the first leg but equally if Ipswich were wound up by it then they are entitled to use it as their motivation. A pretty regular occurrence in professional sport I’d say. 

Your far to sensible for this forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2