British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg. Ipswich v Poole 28/9/19

16 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

You are amongst a very small minority who think that Wolves is sub-standard. I have never seen you come up with any logical argument why you think that is so.

My guess is because he can’t find one,

22 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

A mature reply as usual.

Well if you are going to be nasty to me, I'm going to be nasty back. Bit weird to bring me up to be nasty in a random comment. 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Well done and congrats to the Ippo boys. You deserved it on the night. Wolves or Swindon will struggle on that track if prepared the same. Only one more home meeting  left for the season ticket holders, sponsors and true fans.

quite insulting to all the supporters who follow our team over the years 

• Like 5

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Well if you are going to be nasty to me, I'm going to be nasty back. Bit weird to bring me up to be nasty in a random comment. 

Oh dear Lisa you seem to think the world is against you lately. I wasn't nasty and never have been. Perhaps you need a medication review?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bradford Ace said:

Would take Kurtz but can’t stand Holder. Proper arrogant little prick and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Kurtz is great at the NSS so maybe he needs a change of scenery??

I've run out of likes but this deserves one re Holder although Kurtz wouldn't be welcome either for me :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

quite insulting to all the supporters who follow our team over the years 

Quite! 

6 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Is Lawson getting a haircut for the grand final? Go the witches 

He'll lose all his strength.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Oh dear Lisa you seem to think the world is against you lately. I wasn't nasty and never have been. Perhaps you need a medication review?

See nasty again. That's twice now so yes you were being nasty. If anyone needs help it's you with your Poole hating obsession.  

Now stop stalking me, thanks :)

Edited by lisa-colette

6 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Is Lawson getting a haircut for the grand final? Go the witches 

Didn't help samson, ;)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That race from Sarj took a pair of balls the size of space hoppers given the conditions closing in, the situation and the tiniest of gaps to the fence :t:

Think he was on Harris' nuts for that race!

As if anyone would stalk you -- in your dreams. Those who dish it have to be prepared to take it.

• Like 1

Just now, fliss44 said:

As if anyone would stalk you -- in your dreams. Those who dish it have to be prepared to take it.

Dish what out? Trying to stop Starman being ganged up on? So you thought you would do it to me? Okay then bully. From a nurse that is very sad. 

Pretty awful meeting entertainment wise, heats 8 & 9 aside. Poole riders with the exception of Grajczonek & Covatti just couldn't ride the track.

Klindt was alright but only when he gated, when he gated & someone was close he expectedly lacked any bottle.

Now I'm fairly sure I've not watched a meeting from Foxhall for many years but I doubt it is normally prepared like that.

I did begrudgingly hope Poole would get through only because I can't see the Witches giving either the Robins or Wolves a contest in the final, but as soon Holder withdrew my allegiance switched.

Hats off to James Sarjeant, a rider who has annoyed me his entire career, considering the quality of the other riders on track he did well.

Chips down, Pirates go glug.