British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg. Ipswich v Poole 28/9/19

Poole Fans can count Middlo's Titles on  one hand :rofl:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, crazysue said:

Yep, sod's law is well and truly in operation!

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Too right sue,  am unavailable 17th to 24th inclusive,  looking like I'm going to miss it all:(

I reckon it wont have happened before you are back.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beowulf said:

8 in total or 8 for  Middlo. Strangely enough when you won the title in 1969 there was a souvenir brochure produced which I have at home. No idea why !

I've quite often needed a 'Shocked' smilie like Facebook have because Like, Thank you, Confused or Sad doesn't quite cover it.  :D

• Haha 1

Surely if its possible and I don't think there is any stock cars on Saturday 24th , but that date could produce a huge home crowd for the 2nd leg? 

23 minutes ago, TB1 said:

Surely if its possible and I don't think there is any stock cars on Saturday 24th , but that date could produce a huge home crowd for the 2nd leg? 

24th is a Thursday, but if it's 26th I'd be eternally grateful :party:

Danny from EADT

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/poole-did-rile-us-up-admits-ipswich-witches-skipper-king-1-6300918

Edited by Badge

The way the weather is playing havoc with the playoffs & the continued rain forecasted I suggest we settle the league champions on the final premiership table before the playoffs :)

• Like 1

Every season is the same, weeks and weeks of bone dry warm sunny evenings wasted in the summer, then this every autumn. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

The way the weather is playing havoc with the playoffs & the continued rain forecasted I suggest we settle the league champions on the final premiership table before the playoffs :)

Ha, I just suggested the same on Twitter. If no leg of the final gets completed, I'd be interested to see what happens. Unless they do highest scoring SF team.

2 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Using the conkers scoring system the Witches now sit on 94 points and Poole bottom on zero... :D

2 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Let's do it on the basis of the most liked club. You'd be bottom by a mile !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha, I just suggested the same on Twitter. If no leg of the final gets completed, I'd be interested to see what happens. Unless they do highest scoring SF team.

Ipswich win.... afterall they have qualified for the final... would be 75-0 walkover

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Good idea. Take all the teams still remaining in the play offs and go with the team that finished highest in the league. Excellent idea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1