British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Reacting to other posters I have started another thread for Peterborough 2020, and I can add this title won’t change.

• Like 5

At last a sensible thread.

lets hope the Panthers stay in the top flight. That track needs to be at the highest level possible.

Fingers crossed its all good news for you guys and you get a team worthy of supporting.

• Like 2

And a bit more luck on the injury front for 2020. 

Hope they do build, and then start with, a decent team for 2020

Edited by A ORLOV

5 hours ago, hans fan said:

Just hope BWD WRIGHT and TUNGATE are back the rest have passed there use by date 

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

5.79 seems a bargain ave. I know his best years are gone, but given an injury free season he should put a point on that.

Wright would be my first signing. Good solid rider. I'd have him at Lynn in a heartbeat.

Ostergaard

S Lamber

AN other

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Wright 

Andersen 

Tungate 

Wilson Dean 

And fill in the gaps 

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Ostergaard

S Lamber

AN other

Palm-Toft 

Too good round the EoES not to have I’d say. 

Given the opportunity I'd always  pick Andersen .  Without doubt, a terrific man to have in your team,  not necessary a heat leader but definitely a Team Leader...    with loads of experience to boot..     A no Brainer to me....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Reacting to other posters I have started another thread for Peterborough 2020, and I can add this title won’t change.

You've done it now Dick!

Flappy with his team a day and Taps posting while under the influence of whatever noxious substance the local shop has in that day. Jeez, roll on March, assuming the correct decision was discussed last week.

Edited by Crump99
  • Haha 1