British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Panthers official site as usual packed with information for fans regarding plans for the coming season , what league we will be in and thoughts on riders. Not to mention the philanthropic gestures to be made to those that may purchase season tickets . 

On 10/13/2019 at 10:00 AM, scoobydoo said:

There was talk of it being a ten team premiership and the NL and Championship becoming  one league on the Swindon Wolves semi final updates, if this is true wouldn't Somerset prefer the premiership with the possible Eurosport money than the new Championship 

so b/vue colts move to championship ?? doubtful because rules say you can't have a team in top league as well 

4 hours ago, Flappy said:

Bjerre 

Andersen

Wright 

King

Tungate

Douglas 

Wells 

swap king for BWD and swap Wells for ully then that looks a good team

sorry to disagree Flappy did you watch the playoffs this week king was dire and how many times as wells been dropped from his teams this year hes good at the showground but anywhere else hardly scored a point

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Richard Lawson and Kyle Newman guest for Charles Wright and Ulrich Ostergaard at Wolverhampton on sunday in the must win match of the season.!!! 

I hope the Panthers win this and get to the final. :wink:

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Richard Lawson and Kyle Newman guest for Charles Wright and Ulrich Ostergaard at Wolverhampton on sunday in the must win match of the season.!!! 

There you go another reason this sport is a laughing STOCK. A final group meeting after the trophy has been won

10 hours ago, Flappy said:

BWD and Ostergaard aren't in the same league as the other 2 

BWD Tungate Wright Andersen if he doesn’t demand heat leaders money hopefully Pickering and Holder and see what’s left for last rider

I tried explaining this meeting to a mate in the pub last night, he just thought I was talking rubbish and the beer was stronger than usual

Just now, bruno said:

I tried explaining this meeting to a mate in the pub last night, he just thought I was talking rubbish and the beer was stronger than usual

Explaining what? We’ve no idea what you’re on about either!  :)

Seeing as Buster scrimped on us last season, maybe we might get some decent riders this coming season:

Jensen 7.84

BWD 5.47

Harris 6.16

Kurtz 7.54

Cook 7.78

Douglas 4.66

Mountain 3.00

Would be great to watch around the EOES, and more than likely Harris at reserve at somepoint. Think Bomber on that average at home, is a risk worth taking IMO. Would also need the track in decent shape. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Seeing as Buster scrimped on us last season, maybe we might get some decent riders this coming season:

Jensen 7.84

BWD 5.47

Harris 6.16

Kurtz 7.54

Cook 7.78

Douglas 4.66

Mountain 3.00

Would be great to watch around the EOES, and more than likely Harris at reserve at somepoint. Think Bomber on that average at home, is a risk worth taking IMO. Would also need the track in decent shape. 

Good luck with that one!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good luck with that one!

Due to win the lotto soon in which I will be buying out Buster, have no fear.

• Like 1

Just now, Panthers89 said:

Due to win the lotto soon in which I will be buying out Buster, have no fear.

Is it Buster you have to buy out????