British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Is it Buster you have to buy out????

Whats Chris Louis been saying now about Peterborough then??? 

• Haha 1

Garrity has informed Peterborough he won’t be travelling today, Tungate out (Unknown reason) and proctor out with a shoulder issue

And to think the fixture was moved from last sunday as Peterborough would have a full team.

Embarrassing 

• Like 1

Ten quid speedway reaches the Premier League :(

18 minutes ago, noaksey said:

And to think the fixture was moved from last sunday as Peterborough would have a full team.

Embarrassing 

With Newcastle v Redcar now postponed Wright and Ostergaard are surely now available for Peterborough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

With Newcastle v Redcar now postponed Wright and Ostergaard are surely now available for Peterborough.

Wright at 1 Ully at 7

• Like 1

Wright 

R/R for Garrity

Hans

Lawson

Nicholls

Newman

Ully

Agree with Rockstar, throw in Charles Wright aswell.

2 hours ago, noaksey said:

Embarrassing 

More like Wolves decided they didnt want to run the meeting on 13th in case they made the Grand Final and risk any riders getting hurt, but we know how that ended 

Reasoning for my earlier post. I want to see riders who are fully committed to the club and riders like Andersen who actually want to ride for us.

Ty Proctor is poor in all honesty.

Scott Nicholls is not very good around Peterborough.

Rohan Tungate commitment issues. Lied about forgetting his passport for a match earlier in the season and now he's not showing up to Wolves either. 

Jason Garrity turns up whenever he feels like it. 

Ulrich Ostergaard as much as I respect him for what he's done for the club I've got to look at the bigger picture. Ulrich is not going to do anything in the Premiership 

4 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

Garrity has informed Peterborough he won’t be travelling today, Tungate out (Unknown reason) and proctor out with a shoulder issue

Not for the first time, shocking attitude from Garrity. Why any team would bother with him for 2020 is beyond me.

Has Garrity got van problems again ? :o

Garrity is another rider wasting his natural talent. He could be so much better than he is. It's such a shame. I hope he doesn't look back on his career in due course and think what might have been.

• Like 2