British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Peterborough certainly need to show a bit of ambition.

They’ve got some good riders on low averages and are perfectly placed to build a good team.

The Mafia are scared of ambition ask Ric Frost 

17 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

The Mafia are scared of ambition ask Ric Frost 

Well, I hope Boro don’t lose Andersen, Wright and Nicholls to other teams on their low averages.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Well, I hope Boro don’t lose Andersen, Wright and Nicholls to other teams on their low averages.

I doubt many fans would worry about Losing Scotty after his season but Wright was generally pretty good until his injuries and Hans is a very popular rider whose season was also ruined by injury.

• Like 2

Charles Wright has gone to Belle Vue,

BWD and Hans will be defo back as they are fans favourites, will Carl Johnson still be there?

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Charles gone to BV apparently. Phil The Ace knows his stuff (Especially BV).

Scott Nicholls shouldn't be signed imo because the track clearly doesn't suit him.

Hans Andersen will ride for Peterborough for the rest of his career imo even at Championship level if we were to drop down again.

• Like 1

I'd say Andersen and BWD will be nailed on.  Harris, Tungate and Ostergaard I reckon will join them and then full the gaps 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd say Andersen and BWD will be nailed on.  Harris, Tungate and Ostergaard I reckon will join them and then full the gaps 

Good chance of Rasmus Jensen as well imo. Think Swindon will be forced into dropping one of Batchelor and Jensen. They will keep Batchelor out of the two imo if they have to make that decision which they probably will. 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I personally would be surprised to see BWD, Tungate Wright or Nicholls return for varying reasons. Andersen, Harris and Ostergaard certs imo

4 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Good chance of Rasmus Jensen as well imo. Think Swindon will be forced into dropping one of Batchelor and Jensen. They will keep Batchelor out of the two imo if they have to make that decision which they probably will. 

If the limit is 42.5, I think we’ll drop Batchelor and Vissing or Musielak and Vissing.

Jensen is coming off a decent season which should be a good bargaining chip during contract negotiations, can't see him fitting into the Chapman budget. But stranger things have happened.

Based on the 42.50 points limit from this year. Doesn't look great but we do run on a tight budget so something like this is realistic imo.

1. Rasmus Jensen 7.86

2. Hans Andersen 5.79

3. Mikkel Bech Jensen 6.26

4. Chris Harris 6.16

5. Rohan Tungate 6.59

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.47

7. Ulrich Ostergaard 4.00

How about kurtz or Holder? 

Edited by Flappy