British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Concerned the lack of rumoured heatleaders around the league, will we end up with any?

Bjerre 7.75

Hans 5.79

Harris 6.16

Tungate 6.59

Kurtz 7.54

BWD 5.47

Its a possible line up, but would need Buster to make peace with Bjerre and persuade Kurtz over. If that could be the side, could be a contender IMO

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Jack Holder was great at the showground when he rode here a couple of years ago, but would he ride for a Buster Chapman track after what happened with his brother.

The news coming from Peterborough on an hourly basis is so exciting that I am unable to sleep at night

The team I would really like but no we won`t get is                                                                                                                                                                                        

K Bjerre

B W Dean

R Jensen

H Andersen

C Wright

R Douglas

Ully

wishfull thinking

So with Nicki being announced at Sheffield today is anyone else just feeling a little deflated by the lack of movement on the panthers team building, I just get the feeling that we won’t have a superstar and will have a decent championship side at best :( 

8 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Bjerre 

Andersen 

Kurtz

Harris 

Holder 

BWD 

Bacon 

Kurtz maybe but please no to the other whining Aussie.

5 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

So with Nicki being announced at Sheffield today is anyone else just feeling a little deflated by the lack of movement on the panthers team building, I just get the feeling that we won’t have a superstar and will have a decent championship side at best :(

Yeah I agree and a showcase signing like Nicki would be just what we need to perk us all up. I will get shot down here but for me Ulrich showed enough to be at reserve and I would love to see Bomber back. Hans is a no brainer as is BWD...not keen on Tungate tbh.

1 minute ago, Rockstar99 said:

With Nicki P now at Sheffield.

Brady Kurtz or Jack Holder should be available to us. Maybe both. 

They’ve always been available but do Peterborough have the ambition to sign them?

Or, err, will it be Aaron Summers?

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

I'd have Summers over Ostergaard 

Jeez do people want to go dads army route again ostergaard should be no where near team