1. Rasmus Jensen 7.86

2. Hans Andersen 5.79

3. Chris Harris 6.00*

4. Thomas Jorgensen 5.90

5. Rohan Tungate 6.59

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.47

7. Aaron Summers 4.87

= 42.50

Could you quantify how you can claim the 95%? How is this measured? Have you a graph you could show your data on!? Or is this assessment once again like all of your proposed teams, across multiple threads, using multiple aliases, complete conjecture?

I’m not the best at maths so this could be the incorrect method but if you’re 95% sure it’ll be one of these two teams, does that mean you’re only 42.5% sure of either team meaning there’s a 57.5% chance that both of them are incorrect?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With Pussycats it could be 100% BS :P;):t:

Quite a lot of the posts on here are 100%BS ,

Quite a lot of the posters spew it out on a regular basis as well

• Like 3

On 11/22/2019 at 10:19 PM, Flappy said:

Mikkel Bech riding in the UK next season 

That doesn’t fit with the Dads Army theme I believe the team will be made up of sadly!  

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Could you quantify how you can claim the 95%? How is this measured? Have you a graph you could show your data on!? Or is this assessment once again like all of your proposed teams, across multiple threads, using multiple aliases, complete conjecture?

I’m not the best at maths so this could be the incorrect method but if you’re 95% sure it’ll be one of these two teams, does that mean you’re only 42.5% sure of either team meaning there’s a 57.5% chance that both of them are incorrect?!

I'm guessing if you write enough teams down, and keep changing them, he may get one right eventually. 

• Like 1

My team predictions are just that 100% predictions, I am not in the know at all but there seem to be some fans for most teams who here information about certain riders such as Wright to BV, Klindt to Ipswich, Harris to Peterborough to name a few.

I know Kings Lynn fans in the past have suggested that Chapman can be late with team declarations, so we might have a long wait yet.

Half team I think you can guess but the heat leader roles are a big concern unless Panthers pull out some surprises.

I have also based previous guesses on those riders that might be free due to the likes Poole not being in the league or a Swindon who have to drop riders.

1 hour ago, maneacat said:

That doesn’t fit with the Dads Army theme I believe the team will be made up of sadly!  

It's all sounding really positive: making up the numbers with an indeterminate shelf life, a perceived small budget and it's unclear who does what? Hopefully it all becomes clearer in the coming weeks and there is a more positive outlook, as long as we don't ask Godfrey for advice of course!

• Haha 1

With so few proper heat leaders willing to race here, its about strength in depth teams for the rest of us, and there doesn't seem to be many of the next best type of riders to share about either. A few teams will all be after the best of the second strings. I can see atleast 4 of the teams being built with an average heat leader as a number 1 and then the rest of the team, mostly second strings. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

It's all sounding really positive: making up the numbers with an indeterminate shelf life, a perceived small budget and it's unclear who does what? Hopefully it all becomes clearer in the coming weeks and there is a more positive outlook, as long as we don't ask Godfrey for advice of course!

It could be that Mr Godreys already small number of friends are getting even smaller.

6 hours ago, Baldyman said:

With so few proper heat leaders willing to race here, its about strength in depth teams for the rest of us, and there doesn't seem to be many of the next best type of riders to share about either. A few teams will all be after the best of the second strings. I can see atleast 4 of the teams being built with an average heat leader as a number 1 and then the rest of the team, mostly second strings. 

Good to see that fixed race nights have done the trick by upping the quality, profile and returning of some of the top liners!

Edited by Crump99

I thought FRN’s were designed to avoid fixture clashes with both the Championship and foreign leagues? Realistically it was never going to get missing big names racing here again whatever might have been claimed. But in terms of making sure riders fulfil fixtures rather than racing elsewhere it’s worked reasonably well. 

• Like 5

Those at the top have a knack of getting it wrong even when it would have been easier to get it right. Self interest has always been the downfall of Speedway and will be for the foreseeable future

18 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Hans Andersen agreed deal with Swindon. Announcement next week.

Really?? anything to back this up?