bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

8 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Really?? anything to back this up?

Only a mental age of 5.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, bigcatdiary said:

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

Add palm toft to that

11 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Hans Andersen agreed deal with Swindon. Announcement next week.

Dont believe this idiot:rofl:

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Dont believe this idiot:rofl:

I don’t think anyone does. By some fluke it will get the odd one right but that’s as rare as Nicki Pedersen riding clean. 

16 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Would be a massive shock for sure, Hans himself said he contacted Peterborough once he knew they were back in the Prem. I think it’s as simple as if Panthers want him then he would stay and on that average why wouldn’t they.

27 minutes ago, Warren2 said:

Would be a massive shock for sure, Hans himself said he contacted Peterborough once he knew they were back in the Prem. I think it’s as simple as if Panthers want him then he would stay and on that average why wouldn’t they.

Would be a great signing for any team on a 5.79 average. Given a injury free season, Hans should put a point on that without to much trouble. You suffered last season through his injury so it would only be right that you benefit from his low average next season.

28 minutes ago, Warren2 said:

Would it? Talk is cheap and always has been. At this stage of his career he'll go where the money and opportunity is. I'm sure that last year taught him that this isn't the Horton or Frost Panthers that provided both with him in the past. The mentalist is probably just being the idiot that he is but nothing would surprise me (apart from Panthers signing a top liner) at the EoES these days.

10 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Would it? Talk is cheap and always has been. At this stage of his career he'll go where the money and opportunity is. I'm sure that last year taught him that this isn't the Horton or Frost Panthers that provided both with him in the past. The mentalist is probably just being the idiot that he is but nothing would surprise me (apart from Panthers signing a top liner) at the EoES these days.

Touché 

A pole or 2 would be good to watch around the showground. Buczkowski? 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

A pole or 2 would be good to watch around the showground. Buczkowski? 

:rolleyes:

On 11/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

I've heard he's coming to Newcastle on a 9,3 average mmmmmmm

6 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I've heard he's coming to Newcastle on a 9,3 average mmmmmmm

good luck with that , might as well be Hans Christian Andersen 

8 hours ago, homer said:

good luck with that , might as well be Hans Christian Andersen 

You never know... It could be another surprise just like Sheffield did with Nicki pedersen ... No place at Swindon for Anderson now with Jensen there now