British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

9 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Thank god I was wrong. 

I didn't want Rasmus Jensen at all. He's got no chance of maintaining his starting average.

Why not? He maintained it last year and the league is the same strength.

Just now, Grachan said:

Why not? He maintained it last year and the league is the same strength.

Was in a good run of form when he joined last year. Will be a different story over a full season imo. Still a good rider but no value on a 7.86.

2 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Was in a good run of form when he joined last year. Will be a different story over a full season imo. Still a good rider but no value on a 7.86.

You could be right, but he was nearly 9 at home and about 6.5 away, so in some respects he’s the ideal rider to sign on 7.9 as he should help to ensure home wins and be able to improve away.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Hans Andersen agreed deal with Swindon. Announcement next week.

I take it this is more of your made up rubbish

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Would anyone else take Peter Kildemand on a 7.10?

Erratic at times but worth the gamble imo.

Yep and Mikkel Bech 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Would anyone else take Peter Kildemand on a 7.10?

Erratic at times but worth the gamble imo.

He would be a brilliant signing for any team, particularly because the fans would love his riding style. He’s an entertainer.

The possible downside is that he’s lost form in Poland and needs to re-establish himself there and he often falls while leading races!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Yep and Mikkel Bech 

Same.

Very good chance we will get Kildemand imo. Sheffield & Swindon cant fit him in. Peter doesn't like Monmore and I doubt he would like Foxhall which only leaves Belle Vue, KL & P'Boro.

BV - Highly rumoured they have signed Brady Kurtz, Dan Bewley & Charles Wright so only looking for one more to complete the top 4. 

KL - Will more than likely keep four of the top 5 from last year (R. Lambert, Cook, Riss and one of MPT or Jorgensen)

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

He would be a brilliant signing for any team, particularly because the fans would love his riding style. He’s an entertainer.

The possible downside is that he’s lost form in Poland and needs to re-establish himself there and he often falls while leading races!

Yes. Signed for Gdansk hasn't he?

He would love the Showground track as well. 

Kildemand seems a completely lost rider these days. Surprised at how poor and slow he looked this year.

Bit like Chris Holder, no value on their current averages. 

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Kildemand seems a completely lost rider these days. Surprised at how poor and slow he looked this year.

Bit like Chris Holder, no value on their current averages. 

Are you mad?  :)

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Are you mad?  :)

I’ll take it you’ve not seen either rider ride much this season. B)

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I’ll take it you’ve not seen either rider ride much this season. B)

Holder averaged 6.67 in Ekstraliga, the top league in the world, and you don’t think he’d be good value at 7.5(?) here?

Kildemand had a very bad year in Poland (3.91) but look at the standard of rider he was up against, and he says he’s determined to get back to his best next year.

I have no doubt that he would both achieve 7.5 here and give home fans a lot of fun.