British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

20 minutes ago, Flappy said:

A couple of 8 pointers at one and five vital 

Good luck even getting one

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Not necessarily.

He came in on short notice as an end of season replacement for a handful of matches with no knowledge of the Ipswich track and no practice on British tracks for a year. I doubt he had enough time to prepare and to organise his mechanics and bikes.

If he’d been signed at the start of the year he would inevitably have averaged more than 8.

Not at all guaranteed. But one would expect so. Truth is he didn’t meet the mythical figure of 7.5 you say Holder and Kildemand would do if they came back. Holder has been not near that figure when he was last riding here and has been in decline since then. 

Obviously all of these comments are speculative as none of any the comments are facts based.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Are there any? 

Must be out there. 

Bjerre is the obvious one 

54 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Must be out there. 

Bjerre is the obvious one 

Bjerre is under 8 ... 7.75 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

A couple of 8 pointers at one and five vital 

With only three riders with average over 8 who rode in 2019 that would be difficult, especially since  Swindon have already signed two of them.  There may be a couple from abroad with that level of average but they would be expensive and a lot would depend on them wanting to ride here.  

49 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

Im hearing signed so far

Osteragard

Hans

BWD

Harris

Good news about the new sponsors as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, Rockstar99 said:

Thank god I was wrong. 

I didn't want Rasmus Jensen at all. He's got no chance of maintaining his starting average.

I think he will at least retain his starting average, he has jumped up a gear last season. Time will tell though

58 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

Im hearing signed so far

Osteragard

Hans

BWD

Harris

Why would they sign ostergaard before signing a number 1. Could end up with wasted points left over if we dont sign the top end 1st

8 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Why would they sign ostergaard before signing a number 1. Could end up with wasted points left over if we dont sign the top end 1st

Parsimony is the overwhelming consideration

2 hours ago, Cupidstunt said:

Im hearing signed so far

Osteragard

Hans

BWD

Harris

I'm happy with all 4 of them...all on low average and all can do better..even Ulrich who showed what can do when fit at the end of last season...at least they are riders who want to be here...and id take that all day long over the likes of Holder ,Cook and Kildemand. But let's just hope we sign a big hitter too.

1 minute ago, Lukas said:

I'm happy with all 4 of them...all on low average and all can do better..even Ulrich who showed what can do when fit at the end of last season...at least they are riders who want to be here...and id take that all day long over the likes of Holder ,Cook and Kildemand. But let's just hope we sign a big hitter too.

You obviously easily pleased 

• Haha 2

Yeah I love to watch Bomber, Hans is better than his average, BWD is a talent and Ulrich deserves a chance at reserve.