British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

2 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Yeah I love to watch Bomber, Hans is better than his average, BWD is a talent and Ulrich deserves a chance at reserve. 

Ulrich to old and nobody wants to ride with him but then again looks like panthers will be making up numbers again so might as well sign same old cack

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Yeah I love to watch Bomber, Hans is better than his average, BWD is a talent and Ulrich deserves a chance at reserve. 

Quite right, but you’ll be building a team to 39, about where you finished this year!

May as well pencil Rohan Tungate in as well as whoever gets dumped at King's Lynn. Just the No.1 to go. 

8.35, Tungate, Palm-Toft, Harris, Andersen, Wilson-Dean & Ostergaard 

8.75, Tungate, Harris, Jorgensen, Andersen, Wilson-Dean & Ostergaard

Edited by Rockstar99

5 hours ago, Cupidstunt said:

Im hearing signed so far

Osteragard

Hans

BWD

Harris

Well if this is true I make it 4.00, 5.79, 5.47 and 6.00 = 21.26 so for the 3 remaining there is 21.24 left to play with.

OK so I hadn’t seen the post from Flappy, so I know this was already mentioned.

Edited by Warren2
Mistake

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Ulrich is crap. Why are we heading backwards?

How can you go backwards from stone last in the league?

• Like 2

Remember we were top though after winning away at Poole...then I believe BWD and Hans got injured and we started bringing in riders like Bates and Proctor and we just fell apart..although In reality we never really recovered from dropping Harris and Cook. Bringing Harris back this year for me would go someway to repairing that.

6 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Remember we were top though after winning away at Poole...then I believe BWD and Hans got injured and we started bringing in riders like Bates and Proctor and we just fell apart..although In reality we never really recovered from dropping Harris and Cook. Bringing Harris back this year for me would go someway to repairing that.

Harris, BWD and Andersen are decent signings. Ostergaard I just don't get but I say this every year and I know he's a favourite of the regulars so I get it to a point.  

It's heat leaders we need and 3 of them. I just don't see where they're coming from. 

In the past couple weeks everyone ive spoken to whos been going to the showground on a regular basis for years has said the same thing, there not renewing season tickets and will pick which matches they attend if any, its going to get worse for sure.

12 hours ago, Flappy said:

Harris, BWD and Andersen are decent signings. Ostergaard I just don't get but I say this every year and I know he's a favourite of the regulars so I get it to a point.  

It's heat leaders we need and 3 of them. I just don't see where they're coming from. 

Harris and Andersen are past it. They are 2nd strings now.

Whatever offer Kenneth Bjerre would like, it needs to be given to him on a silver platter otherwise Peterborough will fall through the floor this season.

32 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

In the past couple weeks everyone ive spoken to whos been going to the showground on a regular basis for years has said the same thing, there not renewing season tickets and will pick which matches they attend if any, its going to get worse for sure.

I don’t understand why anybody would buy a season ticket at any track nowadays with the way speedway is run. 

I would want to see the fixture list and team before committing to a season ticket.

I hope they have a better arrangement with the EoES regarding availability next summer

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I don’t understand why anybody would buy a season ticket at any track nowadays with the way speedway is run. 

Convenience, free parking and programme for those who'll go irrespective of the state of our sport these days at the EoES. I take the point though and justification for the hard core to take up the offer these days must be difficult.

• Like 2