7 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

1. Masters 7.35

2. Hans Andersen 5.79

3. Harris 6.16

4. Mikkel B 6.26

5. Ellis 6.49

6. BWD 5.47

7. Summers 4.87

Best I can think of that might realistically happen, Wolves seems to be going for a top end rider, so out of him and Thorsell. Mikkel B will probably be coming to here or Lynn. Ellis seems to be on the way out at Swindon. 

Pointless having 2 strong reserves, but no other way to build the side.

Best try again because Adam Ellis will be at Swindon 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panthers89 said:

1. Masters 7.35

2. Hans Andersen 5.79

3. Harris 6.16

4. Mikkel B 6.26

5. Ellis 6.49

6. BWD 5.47

7. Summers 4.87

Best I can think of that might realistically happen, Wolves seems to be going for a top end rider, so out of him and Thorsell. Mikkel B will probably be coming to here or Lynn. Ellis seems to be on the way out at Swindon. 

Pointless having 2 strong reserves, but no other way to build the side.

If Freddie doesn't come, it could be that Masters and Thorssell are available, we have around 16.5 points for the top 2

9 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

If Freddie doesn't come, it could be that Masters and Thorssell are available, we have around 16.5 points for the top 2

Sam said he would like a big track as a home track now he has signed for Edinburgh so he has one of each type. However not sure he’ll like the pay rates at Peterborough and he lived close to wolves last year so who knows

1 minute ago, wtf said:

Sam said he would like a big track as a home track now he has signed for Edinburgh so he has one of each type. However not sure he’ll like the pay rates at Peterborough and he lived close to wolves last year so who knows

He's been at Edinburgh for 4 years, same as Wolves, not sure he wants his kid to grow up with a Wolverhampton accent:D

• Haha 1

With Wolverhampton now looking likely to sign a No.1. Chances are we will end up with Masters or Thorssell. 

1. Sam Masters 7.35 or Jacob Thorssell 7.33

2. Hans Andersen 5.79

3. Rohan Tungate 6.59

4. Chris Harris 6.00

5. 7.30 / 7.32 (Kasprzak 6.86)

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.47

7. Ulrich Ostergaard 4.00

Why all of a sudden are people saying Adam is out of Swindon because he commented he liked the  Peterborough logo? Hes back at Swindon almost certainly be named Monday 

You talking to me? Yeah sh*tting bricks pal......NOT

Edited by hagonshocker

20 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Both pay a fee. 

Do they pay a full seasons loan upfront or monthly.For example what if rider breaks a leg in 1st month of a loan agreement 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Do they pay a full seasons loan upfront or monthly.For example what if rider breaks a leg in 1st month of a loan agreement 

That is up to how the loan contract is worded

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

That is up to how the loan contract is worded

Exactly right. Look poole have signed riders so far where we have loan riders and we are signing more from other teams who also have our riders on loan. So less money will be swapping hands and that benefits everyone really. 

22 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Both pay a fee. 

My question was do the 2 teams loaning the same rider pay half/ 50% each as this would be fair?

20 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

My question was do the 2 teams loaning the same rider pay half/ 50% each as this would be fair?

No. That’s between a clubs. Might loan a rider for 3k to a prem team and only 1.3k for a champ team. Won’t be half. Could be other way around. If you are loaning to Glasgow for example.