British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

28 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

At this stage it is difficult to imagine a competitive side being announced. When and if it is confirmed Charles Wright has left, there is not a lot left

sadly he will be confirmed a ACE on thursday night !!

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

sadly he will be confirmed a ACE on thursday night !!

How inconsiderate. Panthers have their big first signing on Friday and they'll already be firefighting if that's the case.

I do feel heat leaders are needed at 1 & 5 but the likes of Andersen and Harris are on averages that can be improved on, BWD if he can stay fit should have a break out year and could add a point to his average. 

Ostergaard I wouldn't touch with a barge pole but I appreciate he's popular with the die hards 

Bech is an interesting one could go either way. 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I do feel heat leaders are needed at 1 & 5 but the likes of Andersen and Harris are on averages that can be improved on, BWD if he can stay fit should have a break out year and could add a point to his average. 

Ostergaard I wouldn't touch with a barge pole but I appreciate he's popular with the die hards 

Bech is an interesting one could go either way. 

Andersen and Harris as second strings would be spot on signings.

As would Tungate as the third heatleader.

It’s just getting the top two that is the problem. Iversen and Bjerre or Bech would be acceptable.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Crazy, isn’t it, people moaning about Ostergaard when he might be up against the likes of Nicol, Rowe, Perks, Stewart, Etheridge, Kerr, Proctor, Ashley Morris and Todd Kurtz.

Compared to them he's old hat! At least most of those have youth on there side and a damn sight more get up and go

37 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Is it me or is that a pretty pointless announcement? I know people want news of a team but do the club really need to make a statement like this? It was obvious we weren't getting any team news until after the 13th?

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3731

It doesn’t sound good does it - not filling me with confidence that all will be well in the end. 

13 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

I hope he's coming in as a reserve then

I read this that they are refer to KK, not sure that he fits the bill though,

Kasprzak

Bech 

Harris 

Andersen 

Thomsen 

BWD 

Kemp 

Edited by Flappy