British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Many people would say there are times MPT doesn't turn up but understand what your saying about Tungate,  think MPT will be at Lynn, as for Tungate he will struggle to get another team spot if Peterborough dont want him so he needs to lower his valuation of himself and show a bit more commitment to the Panthers,

With Kerr and Jorgensen signed I’d be very surprised if MPT is at Lynn. A pity as I’d have him over them both. 

23 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Would sacrifice Iversen if we could be sure Corbyn  does not win the Election

No need to miss out on Iversen then! You can be sure that Corbyn and the Marxist M's will flounder today.

12 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Any thoughts to who the big mystery signing being announced tonight is?

oystercard :t:

Not sure whether it is big or not, it has been a mystery as Management have made it so.  I hope it is Iversen

If its Iversen, that's a kick in the plumbs for Ipswich supporters, as would have thought we would have more money to splash out, what with our sponsor splashing the cash for Pedersen for another team

Just now, Baldyman said:

If its Iversen, that's a kick in the plumbs for Ipswich supporters, as would have thought we would have more money to splash out, what with our sponsor splashing the cash for Pedersen for another team

If it's Iversen it's a massive kick in the plumbs for King's Lynn more than anyone. Recent history has shown that when available for a full season King's Lynn is his choice. 

Having said that, I think some crossed words happened at the end of the 2018 season at King's Lynn during the Play-Off's and Niels hasn't forgive nd or forgot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

If it's Iversen it's a massive kick in the plumbs for King's Lynn more than anyone. Recent history has shown that when available for a full season King's Lynn is his choice. 

Having said that, I think some crossed words happened at the end of the 2018 season at King's Lynn during the Play-Off's and Niels hasn't forgive nd or forgot. 

I would expect tonight's announcement is BWD.

I can’t see Iversen doing four leagues and GP’s but I hope I’m wrong as we all want P’boro and every team to be competitive. 

I wouldn’t see it as a kick in the teeth as a Lynn fan, when he was last with us his average dropped and he wasn’t his usual self especially at home, it kind of feels like we’ve seen the best of him and in Cook we have a pretty good replacement. 

31 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I would expect tonight's announcement is BWD.

Carl has already said it isn’t someone who rode for us this year.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I can’t see Iversen doing four leagues and GP’s but I hope I’m wrong as we all want P’boro and every team to be competitive. 

I wouldn’t see it as a kick in the teeth as a Lynn fan, when he was last with us his average dropped and he wasn’t his usual self especially at home, it kind of feels like we’ve seen the best of him and in Cook we have a pretty good replacement. 

Iversen wasn't great in 2018, generally left behind in heat 1 most matches. When it mattered though, both he and Lambert were deadly in heats 13-15.

Those heats alone created 8 point swings in a meeting being the difference that year until Iversen's injury.