British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

All three signing are welcome  but none are the Christmas present the fans were hoping for.

8 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

All three signing are welcome  but none are the Christmas present the fans were hoping for.

Pretty much how I see it. Add hans to that and that's the engine room sorted. It needs heat winners 

A move that will suit both parties

No doubt Harris is still a cut above most in the league - even though we rarely saw it as a Witch we all know what rider is there under it all

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Speak for yourself, I'm chuffed that Bomber is back, id have him over someone like KK any day of the week, proper team man, proper racer and British speedway through n through..also happy with the other 2 and we would be stupid not to take Hans and Scott on their ultra low averages...IMO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Speak for yourself, I'm chuffed that Bomber is back, id have him over someone like KK any day of the week, proper team man, proper racer and British speedway through n through..also happy with the other 2 and we would be stupid not to take Hans and Scott on their ultra low averages...IMO.

Agreed. Be stupid not too IMO. The team is crying out for heat winners though and might be worth a punt with KK. 

Would Hans, Scott, Tungate and Iversen fit? 

38 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Would Hans, Scott, Tungate and Iversen fit? 

NKI 7.54

MPT 6.30

Hans 5.79

Harris 6.00

Tungate 6.59

Nicholls 5.50

BWD 5.47

Sadly not.... 0.60 odd over, Summers for Scott takes us to 42.56

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

We are all pleased Bomber is back, I gave no indication otherwise, but we need a genuine number  1 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Harris on that average is a steal for the Panthers, if they go back to how the track used to be. 

well you say that about the track but the Poole meeting I went to last season was fantastic racing best I have seen in years, apparently that wasn't the norm last season but if they can prepare a track like that once then they must be able to do it at most meetings.

There's no value in signing Nicholls for me. 

It's heat wins we need 

18 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

well you say that about the track but the Poole meeting I went to last season was fantastic racing best I have seen in years, apparently that wasn't the norm last season but if they can prepare a track like that once then they must be able to do it at most meetings.

Agreed Foreverblue, that was 1 of the meetings I was at and as a Panthers fan who loves great racing I’d take a narrow win if the racing is good for home meetings as you don’t get anymore points for hammering teams.

Happy with all 3 signings so far.

obviously need heat leaders but can only sign riders that are prepared to be here and are committed.

Would back KK if he signs but I am not convinced he will be doing so for the right reasons.