British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

4 hours ago, hans fan said:

Tungate for Oyster card what’s that leave 

Panthers in the brown stuff in the big heats, if they are still in the contest at that point, but less stewards needed as they can close of half the stand :)

• Like 4

Tungate 

Andersen 

MPT

Bech 

Harris 

Nicholls 

BWD 

If one of those can kick on become that number 1 then it may do damage.  I fear not enough heat winners personally. 

Absolutely no idea on how Bech will go especially on a 6 average 

Edited by Flappy

34 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Tungate 

Andersen 

MPT

Bech 

Harris 

Nicholls 

BWD 

If one of those can kick on become that number 1 then it may do damage.  I fear not enough heat winners personally. 

Well someone will have the no1 jacket because there has to be one but it's just a mix of were once but never will be again, along with the never will be anyway and the usual wouldn't put any money of any of them to win a race that mattered.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Tungate 
Andersen
MPT
Bech
Harris
Nicholls
BWD 

If Mikkel Bech raises his average by a third of a point, he'll be the number one!

Edited by False dawn

6 hours ago, False dawn said:

If Mikkel Bech raises his average by a third of a point, he'll be the number one!

Ipswich fans think they are getting Chris Holder maybe he's is going to Peterborough, a track he has always enjoyed. 

1 hour ago, Lurcher said:

Chris Holder to Peterborough, a club owned by Buster, I'm sure that will not happen 

I'm sure old issues can be forgiven.

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Ipswich fans think they are getting Chris Holder maybe he's is going to Peterborough, a track he has always enjoyed. 

And has close friends just can’t see it with buster at helm 

• Like 1

I think that Holder is persona non grata  in British Speedway

Edited by wealdstone

12 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Well someone will have the no1 jacket because there has to be one but it's just a mix of were once but never will be again, along with the never will be anyway and the usual wouldn't put any money of any of them to win a race that mattered.

After the last two seasons I can't believe they would have Nicholls in the side!...

Totally agree with you Crump99, don't always but on this occasion... its a disaster waiting to happen. Don't know about Bech but the rest of them can't gate for toffee.

What alternatives are there apart from Bech and Nicholls now? 

Iversen would be ideal of course 

Buster owns Ipswich too. Despite being told that the deal through. Chris Harris confirmed Buster owns all three so wouldn't write it off just yet even though rumour is Ipswich bound for Noddy.

Speedway GP website. Chris Harris said the following.

He said: “At the end of the day, there are not many clubs in the sport and Buster owns three of them,” he said. “It is what it is. You can moan and groan and whine and cry, but it doesn’t get you anywhere. You just end up left on the shelf and without a team at the start of the season.

Nicholls at reserve is a no brainer.