British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

6 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Buster owns Ipswich too. Despite being told that the deal through. Chris Harris confirmed Buster owns all three so wouldn't write it off just yet even though rumour is Ipswich bound for Noddy.

Speedway GP website. Chris Harris said the following.

He said: “At the end of the day, there are not many clubs in the sport and Buster owns three of them,” he said. “It is what it is. You can moan and groan and whine and cry, but it doesn’t get you anywhere. You just end up left on the shelf and without a team at the start of the season.

So Harris knows better than Chris Louis as to who owns Ipswich Speedway??? :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So Harris knows better than Chris Louis as to who owns Ipswich Speedway??? :icon_smile_clown:

I am not sure why anyone takes what Rockstar99 says seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Where is the proof of the sale falling through. Harris should know who the owner is and who paid Bomber his wages last year. If he say's it's Buster and all the evidence online say's Buster then I will take Bomber's word over a couple of Ippo clowns on the BSF until they've shown me proof of the sale falling through.

You send me an article link and I'll say no more. Until then I'll go with Bomber's opinion.

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am not sure why anyone takes what Rockstar99 says seriously.

Chris Harris' words not mine. 

You've tried to get a reaction all over the festive period. Word of advice. Wouldn't waste your time. It's got you nowhere so far and that trend will just continue.

Happy New Year to you and your family. Have a good one. 

Edited by Rockstar99
  • Haha 2

Would anybody in good faith believe a word that is said by anybody within the inner  sanctum of British Speedway

3 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Would anybody in good faith believe a word that is said by anybody within the inner  sanctum of British Speedway

Depends who is speaking at the time.

If it's British Speedway legend Chris 'Bomber' Harris then yes.

If it's some random Ippo fan then no.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Where is the proof of the sale falling through. Harris should know who the owner is and who paid Bomber his wages last year. If he say's it's Buster and all the evidence online say's Buster then I will take Bomber's word over a couple of Ippo clowns on the BSF until they've shown me proof of the sale falling through.

You send me an article link and I'll say no more. Until then I'll go with Bomber's opinion.

Chris Harris' words not mine. 

You've tried to get a reaction all over the festive period. Word of advice. Wouldn't waste your time. It's got you nowhere so far and that trend will just continue.

Happy New Year to you and your family. Have a good one. 

You just try so hard to make out you are a Peterborough fan and it is clearly not convincing anyone

Just now, foreverblue said:

You just try so hard to make out you are a Peterborough fan and it is clearly not convincing anyone

Ok. I'll take your advice on board. Thank you for your feedback. Anything else I can help you with before the firework display at midnight? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Depends who is speaking at the time.

If it's British Speedway legend Chris 'Bomber' Harris then yes.

If it's some random Ippo fan then no.

Well I heard it from Chris Louis at the dinner dance. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Flappy said:

Tungate 

Andersen 

MPT

Bech 

Harris 

Nicholls 

BWD 

If one of those can kick on become that number 1 then it may do damage.  I fear not enough heat winners personally. 

Absolutely no idea on how Bech will go especially on a 6 average 

Might not get many heat wins, but that team should also avoid last places!

Edited by szkocjasid

7 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Ok. I'll take your advice on board. Thank you for your feedback. Anything else I can help you with before the firework display at midnight? 

Yeah, tie yourself to the biggest rocket you can find  ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Might not get many heat wins, but that team should also avoid last places!

Victory laps by the opposition do get a little tiring though and they also do little to improve the already non existent atmosphere at the EoES.

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Yeah, tie yourself to the biggest rocket you can find  ;)

I've already got it sorted. I'll be taking off just after 12.00. Here is the rocket that I will be boarding just after midnight. 

Image result for toy ROCKET

7 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Victory laps by the opposition do get a little tiring though and they also do little to improve the already non existent atmosphere at the EoES.

When you have the management giving cringeworthy interviews and taking the p155 with the team they put out I do sometimes wonder whether they actually watch the meetings if they come in we’ll under the limit with oystercard at reserve they won’t be getting a shilling of me this coming season 

1 hour ago, Rockstar99 said:

I've already got it sorted. I'll be taking off just after 12.00. Here is the rocket that I will be boarding just after midnight. 

Image result for toy ROCKET

So are you taking off just after 12.00 or just after midnight? I am assuming it is just after midnight or you would have taken off by now.

Edited by foreverblue