British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

But If the piper continues to keep playing the wrong tune all the rats eventually stop following 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:41 PM, wealdstone said:

I feel sorry for Carl  Johnson I suspect every decision he makes is likely to be countermanded  by the owner should he not agree 

The guys a clueless idiot. He will need buster to tell him what to do

Carl is his own man and certainly isn’t clueless

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cambpanther said:

This is a bit offensive chap. Carl is generally a nice chap in my experience and is trying to do the best for the club. 

As I've said before, I don't understand why the owner bought the club and is not appearing to give it any chance of success. These rumoured teams are at best only marginally better than last year.

We only had 1 comfortable win at home last year, most people who sit near me in the stands won't pay to watch the side loose week after week.... me included.

Chris Harris confirmed as a Panther on BSPA website by Buster, seven days after it was originally announced on the BSPA website. Must be a slow day for news!

Edited by Chris116
More information for the last time on here!

5 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Chris Harris confirmed as a Panther on BSPA website. 

Good signing on a bargain average.

7 hours ago, cambpanther said:

An unnecessarily offensive remark!!!!

23 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Was this not confirmed over a week ago ?

Maybe it was but only appeared on BSPA this morning. 

5 hours ago, moorelsm said:

This is a bit offensive chap. Carl is generally a nice chap in my experience and is trying to do the best for the club. 

As I've said before, I don't understand why the owner bought the club and is not appearing to give it any chance of success. These rumoured teams are at best only marginally better than last year.

We only had 1 comfortable win at home last year, most people who sit near me in the stands won't pay to watch the side loose week after week.... me included.

Was the racing good though?

5 hours ago, moorelsm said:

My guess would be because it was for sale, and Buster thought the Prem needed another team. You would think he at least wants to break even if he can. As for the team, we will have to wait and see. The Stars only finished 2nd from bottom, and so far we have 4 of last seasons and added Ty Proctor. :neutral:

Guess we will have to wait and see. Both Busters teams in the play offs would be nice, don't laugh, im serious ;)

29 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

But currently the latest item on the BSPA website as per the heading below

PANTHERS OWNER HAILS HARRIS

Thursday January 02, 2020

Harris signing was confirmed on Xmas Eve, not sure what you are banging on about tbh ...