British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

46 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

i doubt it with the poor crowds you will get for watching the likes of redcar newcastle berwick etc !! kurtz always rides the best track in England well  he will certainly like it better that pothole poole :rofl: as for Peterborough & swindon i'm looking forward to him racking up the points their for us while you watch your championship stuff :rofl:

He has always enjoyed riding for Poole as well  and would be back in a heartbeat if we were riding in the Premiership. Anyway I hope he has a good season, he certainly didn't perform at his best for the majority of last season home or away.

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He has always enjoyed riding for Poole as well  and would be back in a heartbeat if we were riding in the Premiership. Anyway I hope he has a good season, he certainly didn't perform at his best for the majority of last season home or away.

remains to be seen !! IF is a big word in a big world !! perhaps he wasn't happy last season hence is form !! i will put money he ends up 8.5 plus next season :party:

52 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

remains to be seen !! IF is a big word in a big world !! perhaps he wasn't happy last season hence is form !! i will put money he ends up 8.5 plus next season :party:

Really go on then put money on it i guarantee it will be a losing bet. 

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really go on then put money on it i guarantee it will be a losing bet. 

Blimey can't we get rid of this Poole rubbish... Go away and leave us, we have enough on our plate.

Brady Kurtz riding for Belle Vue is of very little interest here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moorelsm said:

Blimey can't we get rid of this Poole rubbish... Go away and leave us, we have enough on our plate.

Brady Kurtz riding for Belle Vue is of very little interest here.

You mean Belle Vue rubbish! 

Another good showing for 2020 panther Rohan Tungate today 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

no poole CHAMPIONSHIP 2ND DIVISION RUBBISH with pothole track :rofl::party:

2 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Either you need to go to Specsavers are get a new calculator. Whilst the crowd is healthy replace your minimum with maximum.

I'd say Buttons isnt too far out. At worst you would describe his numbers as on the optimistic side but they are certainly not woefully inaccurate

Many times people forget what wide open space Foxhall is and just how many it holds (capacity over 12,000). Even when the attendance looks sparse it would be more than many clubs would get when packed out

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

no poole CHAMPIONSHIP 2ND DIVISION RUBBISH with pothole track :rofl::party:

Considering how poor the Belle Vue line up is you have a lot to say.. id be more concerned about that team  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

come back when you are in prem :rofl: otherwise toddle off to the championship watching berwick scunthorpe  redcar etc :t:

Just now, phillipsr said:

Considering how poor the Belle Vue line up is you have a lot to say.. id be more concerned about that team  

good job you know nowt :rofl: poor my arse you concentrate on which way you stir that wooden spoon :party: and bent chapman running the club !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

good job you know nowt :rofl: poor my arse you concentrate on which way you stir that wooden spoon :party: and bent chapman running the club !!

At best that team finishes 4th and bombs out of the play offs.. poor side 

• Like 1

Geoff always confuses me,,, as his name normally belongs to older people,,, but he acts and talks and gets excited like an 8 year old. Very confusing 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

At best that team finishes 4th and bombs out of the play offs.. poor side 

if you say so :rofl::t::cheers:  come back to you in october !!  :D

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Geoff always confuses me,,, as his name normally belongs to older people,,, but he acts and talks and gets excited like an 8 year old. Very confusing 

doesn't take a lot to confuse people down there :party: