British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Tungate and Hans is so obvious it’s ridiculous, so 2 positions left....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

doesn't take a lot to confuse people down there :party:

So let's try and work this out,, 52 year old virgin still living with mummy, but is allowed out to catch the sunshine bus to special adult classes run by the local priest? 

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So let's try and work this out,, 52 year old virgin still living with mummy, but is allowed out to catch the sunshine bus to special adult classes run by the local priest? 

spot on slap head :t:top of the class :cheers: way to clever down there i bow to your vast knowledge :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

There are a few on here now thinking 'why is Baldy bringing me into it'  :D

• Haha 2

Just now, Blupanther said:

There are a few on here now thinking 'why is Baldy bringing me into it'  :D

When you say a few,, I think you mean quite a few:t:

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

spot on slap head :t:top of the class :cheers: way to clever down there i bow to your vast knowledge :rofl:

Makes a change for bowing down and touching ya toes for the priest

• Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

When you say a few,, I think you mean quite a few:t:

I was trying to be kind, don't won't them all triggered this early in the year. Plenty of time for that  :)

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Makes a change for bowing down and touching ya toes for the priest

leave that to you lot down there you obviously know a lot about it !! keep it going you obviously enjoy it !! :t:

59 minutes ago, Warren2 said:

Fingers crossed one of Iversen, Bjerre or Kasprzak 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Warren2 said:

Remaining two one of the following options. Fingers crossed it's option A but it's going to be option C as Bech said he signed a UK deal and he still hasn't been announced and only two clubs can fit him in. Ipswich heavily rumoured to go with Noddy & Nico so only leaves us.

Option A - NKI & Ostergaard

Option B - Kasprzak & Nicholls

Option C - Bech & Nicholls

Really don't see why we'd touch Ostergaard what would Pickering's average be? 

Edited by Flappy

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Geoff always confuses me,,, as his name normally belongs to older people,,, but he acts and talks and gets excited like an 8 year old. Very confusing 

Didn't think he was that old!

4 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Either you need to go to Specsavers are get a new calculator. Whilst the crowd is healthy replace your minimum with maximum.

If you say so, are you a regular??

The figures have been quoted in the local press down the years for various meetings, when the crowds been big and low, having been at virtually every home meeting for almost 30 years now I’d say I have a pretty good grasp of the numbers.

from the start of last season being back in the top flight I’d argue there was 2-300 more on the terraces right from the start, from a handful of meetings into the season that had increased further due the success the team was having on track, in addition to this rather than typical one or maybe two of the sponsor boxes being in use 3 or 4 were used pretty much every meeting, will all of them full for the playoffs, we consistently had 1300-1500 in the championship peaking at close to 3000 in championship playoff meetings, so I don’t think my estimations are far out at all

all the best

• Like 1

I don't know why some think Ostergaard would be a poor option , did pretty well at Swindon last season and had some decent scores for Peterborough too.

Edited by foreverblue