British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

48 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Is it really a debate 

Seems to be a lot of discussion regarding NKI over the last couple of months. Will he do Britain or wont he. Will he join Ipswich or join Peterborough if he does rider in the UK. Now it's will NKI sign for Peterborough or not do Britain.

23 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If you get that side I wonder if Buster will get better comments than he got last year, when he got slaughtered. It will show he has tried at least:t:

Actions get the coments that they deserve. Everyone was happy with the side named in Dec 2018 and then it got smashed and turned into a dogs' dinner for a shocking season. What comments did you expect? If that's the 2020 side then I wouldn't expect too much criticism, well none actually, to be forthcoming. We'd take that for starters

Edited by Crump99

6 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

I would rather have Bech & Nicholls instead of Masters at No.1.

Don't want to see Nicholls or Ostrich anywhere near the place.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Actions get the coments that they deserve. Everyone was happy with the side named in Dec 2018 and then it got smashed and turned into a dogs' dinner for a shocking season. What comments did you expect. If that's the 2020 side then I wouldn't expect too much criticism, well none actually, to be forthcoming. We'd take that for starters

Interested in what you would think of Lynn's team if you were a Stars fan. Would you be happy?

9 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Pot,  Kettle and Black, immediately spring to mind

Bless.

7 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

I would rather have Bech & Nicholls instead of Masters at No.1.

No thanks. 

NKI should do a decent job my only concern is the age of a lot of the riders.  I'd look a younger number 7 who could learn from dad's army

Edited by Flappy

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Interested in what you would think of Lynn's team if you were a Stars fan. Would you be happy?

No idea. I have minimal interest these days. When Frost & Mahoney left Peterborough then so did much of my enthusiasm. If it's not Peterborough or GP as seen on BT then I'm unlikely to know too much about it. All I've seen of 6 fingers is a Twitter game of guess who this is? I assume that Lambert is riding for them but apart from that I have no idea who they've got. I wouldn't be happy to be a Stars fan because Christmas is really expensive with 1000s of relatives to buy presents for.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Don't want to see Nicholls or Ostrich anywhere near the place.

I would say NBJ would be a good signing , rode well last year and unlucky to get sacked and then got injured.

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I would say NBJ would be a good signing , rode well last year and unlucky to get sacked and then got injured.

To be fair he didn’t exactly cut it last time he wore our colours

Predict a bright season for A N Other

I do wonder if we are getting Nicholls. 

He did well at Wolves and they had enough to sign him but didn’t, they have come in at 1.86 under.

Just a theory but if not Panthers then he is losing out on riding both leagues.

I’m starting to think that NKI has decided not to ride in the UK and the management are trying to re build the team. Surely NKI would not need that long to make a decision as he’s done it all before. He know the logistics of it all........ assuming it is NKI that we was waiting on 

9 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’m starting to think that NKI has decided not to ride in the UK and the management are trying to re build the team. Surely NKI would not need that long to make a decision as he’s done it all before. He know the logistics of it all........ assuming it is NKI that we was waiting on 

Yes agree. The local paper had quotes from Carl Johnson that they want NKI and that he needed to work out if he could fit in rider for Panthers.

Suggests that he was considering it and maybe that £ was not the issue.

Think this league is Monday’s and Thursdays again? So maybe his schedule is not working.

As has been said in the past Tungate, Nicholls and Bech fits.

Edited by Warren2
Typo