British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Just now, stevehone said:

treat people with respect, or lose the fanbase and go under. simple as that

The moaners are overreacting imo. Being angry is understandable but turning your back on the club over parking is a complete overreaction. 

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Backing the club is fine and noble, but it's also right to stand up and say that something is bang out of order. 

I think your management is doing a good enough job of letting the club go under by themselves in picking on something so divisive to get sensible fans backs up.

That's totally fine.

What I cant get my head around is people saying that's it I'm not going ever again all because the parking has changed. 

Being angry is understandable but turning your back on the club because of parking is ridiculous imo.

8 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

The moaners are overreacting imo. Being angry is understandable but turning your back on the club over parking is a complete overreaction. 

That's totally fine.

What I cant get my head around is people saying that's it I'm not going ever again all because the parking has changed. 

Being angry is understandable but turning your back on the club because of parking is ridiculous imo.

By definition many Blue Badge holders will be unable physically to go again

• Sad 1

Just now, wealdstone said:

By definition many Blue Badge holders will be unable physically to go again

Buy a wheelchair a wheel them down to the stadium or something. Plenty of ways to still make it to the showground.

26 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Back the club otherwise we go under. Simple as that. 

Breaking the golden rule as you clearly have a hidden mental disability (which may qualify you for a BB, not that it's much use now in this context) but they've chosen to take that option away from a section of their fans which indicates that they have enough backing and don't require paying punters.

Edited by Crump99
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crump99 said:

Breaking the golden rule but they've chosen to take that option away from a section of their fans which indicates that they have enough backing and don't require paying punters.

Still plenty of ways for the blue badge holders to get to meetings. So I don't understand why they wont bother going in future.

You could buy a wheel chair and wheel them down to the stadium is just one of many options available for the blue badge holders to still attend meetings going forward.

1 minute ago, Rockstar99 said:

Still plenty of ways for the blue badge holders to get to meetings. So I don't understand why they wont bother going in future.

You could buy a wheel chair and wheel them down to the stadium is just one of many options available for the blue badge holders to still attend meetings going forward.

Exactly -goodnight :icon_smile_clown::D

• Haha 1

I for one am happy with the parking at P/boro. Why are folk still having a moan. There are good tarmac paths and driveways for easy access to viewing area. Refreshments and toilets easy also.

I have attended many stadiums that have greater problems and this includes football stadiums. But hey O, where there's a will there is a way 

Be great yo see some Happy Vibes on here from cheerful Panther Supporters.Guess they don't bother wanting to read what the moaners have to say.Roll on March.

• Like 1

Just now, greytiger said:

I for one am happy with the parking at P/boro. Why are folk still having a moan. There are good tarmac paths and driveways for easy access to viewing area. Refreshments and toilets easy also.

I have attended many stadiums that have greater problems and this includes football stadiums. But hey O, where there's a will there is a way 

Be great yo see some Happy Vibes on here from cheerful Panther Supporters.Guess they don't bother wanting to read what the moaners have to say.Roll on March.

Most of the members on this forum are miserable and all they do is moan.

They're making an excuse not to go even though there is plenty of ways for them to still attend. I've suggested two ways already and the miserable moaners want to have an argument with me because I'm telling them a fact and they don't want like to hear it.

The new parking rule doesn't stop the blue badge holders from attending. The blue badge holders stop themselves from attending. 

2 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Be serious..  you're saying someone should fork out to buy a wheelchair just for the speedway.. ? Oh yeh, that's the way to get fans coming along or perhaps buying season tickets..

Curious at the many other options they could utilise ? Get a pit pass ? Press pass ?  

Your happy vibes won't really get you anywhere when your club goes under mid season due to low crowds, - personally i'd say this issue is here to stay no matter what you think.

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Be serious..  you're saying someone should fork out to buy a wheelchair just for the speedway.. ? Oh yeh, that's the way to get fans coming along or perhaps buying season tickets..

Curious at the many other options they could utilise ? Get a pit pass ? Press pass ?  

Your happy vibes won't really get you anywhere when your club goes under mid season due to low crowds, - personally i'd say this issue is here to stay no matter what you think.

If they can barely walk (That's what it sounds like) then a wheelchair would be useful every day of the week. 

Judging by some of the miserable comments they are making it sound like half of those people are on life support.

The blue badge holders are just being miserable. Making an excuse not to go even though they can go. They don't have to miss out. They're choosing to miss out.

20 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Fact is people like you and them are just miserable and you lot just want to moan 24/7. Grow up and stop throwing tantrums over parking FFS. 

ok one last play they I must go. I've got to sleep for work in the morning and you have medication to take.

Fact is that I was perfectly happy with the parking arrangements, never mentioned it and never lit the blue touchpaper. You need to look a bit closer to home.

You're not Jed Maxwell's brother are you with a Hans Andersen decorated bedroom and 14 hour tattoo?

Edited by Crump99
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

ok one last play they I must go. I've got to sleep for work in the morning and you have medication to take.

Fact is that I was perfectly happy with the parking arrangements, never mentioned it and never lit the blue touchpaper. You need to look a bit closer to home.

You're not Jed Maxwell's brother are you with a Hans Andersen decorated bedroom and 14 hour tattoo?

Keep biting. 

You should still be happy now.

21 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

If they can barely walk (That's what it sounds like) then a wheelchair would be useful every day of the week. 

Judging by some of the miserable comments they are making it sound like half of those people are on life support.

The blue badge holders are just being miserable. Making an excuse not to go even though they can go. They don't have to miss out. They're choosing to miss out.

I think that's a little, erm, can't think of the word... but it's not accurate. Oh, ignorant was the word i was looking for.  Just because someone can't walk distance, doesn't mean they can't walk and ergo need a wheelchair. It sounds like you perhaps haven't seen a relative or partner get to the stage of needing a blue badge.

My mum, (late 70's who has never been to speedway btw but just providing an example), is a blue badge holder due to several operations on hips etc, can potter about short distances slowly, but would have no need or wish for a wheelchair, unless maybe at an airport where it is provided for her.

Why on earth should they have to buy an additional mobility aid on the pension just because the speedway want to change something for a problem that barely exists ? Whilst citing a completely unrelated death as a reason, and also continuing to allow endless numbers of freeloaders in via the pits anyway ?

Stinks to high heaven.

apologies for the edit - what are the other suggestions to get round this, you didn't mention them in the last post.

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

I think that's a little, erm, can't think of the word... but it's not accurate. Oh, ignorant was the word i was looking for.  Just because someone can't walk distance, doesn't mean they can't walk and ergo need a wheelchair. It sounds like you perhaps haven't seen a relative or partner get to the stage of needing a blue badge.

My mum, (late 70's who has never been to speedway btw but just providing an example), is a blue badge holder due to several operations on hips etc, can potter about short distances slowly, but would have no need or wish for a wheelchair, unless maybe at an airport where it is provided for her.

Why on earth should they have to buy an additional mobility aid on the pension just because the speedway want to change something for a problem that barely exists ? Whilst citing a completely unrelated death as a reason, and also continuing to allow endless numbers of freeloaders in via the pits anyway ?

Stinks to high heaven.

If they can walk then the new parking shouldn't be a problem. If they cant walk then buy a wheelchair. Either way they can still get to the speedway. 

The new parking is a short distance. That's why I'm calling the moaners out. If they cant walk that far then they obviously need a wheelchair to get about. Not just to the Speedway but to get about in general.

If not a wheelchair then a mobility scooter. That's if the person in question is unable to walk a short distance. 

• Sad 1