British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Where have away teams BB holders parked up until now? 

As far as I know any blue badge holder has been allowed inside the stadium up until now, in view of the walking involved. It is disappointing that Panthers luminaries who could have made some difference have chosen to stay quiet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Nope. I was stating facts and tried to help people at first. I suggested multiple ways the Blue Badge Holders could still get to the Speedway and everyone single one of them had a miserable reply to the point it became clear and obvious that it was people just making up an excuse not to go.

Now you can call me heartless if you want. I don't care. Fact is I've done nothing but try and help people. I've suggested 4 or 5 ways the Blue Badge Holders don't have to miss out in 2020. That is trying to help people.

Problem is people don't want to be helped or hear the truth. It's 2020 and the vast majority of people who particularly live in Britain now like to live in a politically correct / people pleasing world whilst holding back on any strong opinion they have. 

You suggested Uber, which someone has already pointed out can get no closer, buy a wheelchair and buy a scooter, and the expense of many hundreds of pounds.

If this is the Danny Green, of the old Reading forum days which i suspect it is, perhaps consider this - your brother, the local chap killed in Afghanistan that was on the news and was reported locally and i remember very well..  if he was lucky enough to have survived the incident and maybe just got away with enough injuries to disable him and need a blue badge.. would you be still being as crass and as rude about this issue then ?  

Probably not..  he must be so proud. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

As far as I know any blue badge holder has been allowed inside the stadium up until now, in view of the walking involved. It is disappointing that Panthers luminaries who could have made some difference have chosen to stay quiet.

So come any race day,,,BB holders could turn up to find they are unable to get in as before. 

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So come any race day,,,BB holders could turn up to find they are unable to get in as before. 

Exactly. They will presumably be directed to new  designated areas

9 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Exactly. They will presumably be directed to new  designated areas

Then find they can't manage the long walk, and have to turn round and drive back home, having spent time and money getting there.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

You suggested Uber, which someone has already pointed out can get no closer, buy a wheelchair and buy a scooter, and the expense of many hundreds of pounds.

If this is the Danny Green, of the old Reading forum days which i suspect it is, perhaps consider this - your brother, the local chap killed in Afghanistan that was on the news and was reported locally and i remember very well..  if he was lucky enough to have survived the incident and maybe just got away with enough injuries to disable him and need a blue badge.. would you be still being as crass and as rude about this issue then ?  

Sensible suggestions. If they cant walk then a wheelchair or mobility scooter is essential for them all year round. No point making excuses about prices. If they cant walk a short distance then those in question need either a wheelchair or a mobility scooter. If you need something that's essential to help you get around in your day to day life then price doesn't come into it.

I'm really not being nasty I'm just speaking the truth. We haven't been talking about a long distance walk here. It's a short one and if those in question cant last the short distance then they need something to help them get around. 

No I'm not Danny Green. If anyone wants to think that then please feel free. 

Not being rude just telling the truth. Truth hurts. If I had a family member who held a blue badge who couldn't walk a short distance to the local shop or someone who stopped going to the speedway because of a short walk for example then I would buy them a wheelchair or mobility scooter to help them get around in day to day life. 

If a washing machine packs up then you need to replace it no matter how much it costs.

If the cooker packs up then you need to replace it no matter how much it costs.

If you cant walk a short distance then you need something to assist you in order to get about 7 days a week no matter how much it costs. 

Facts are facts. Whether they're popular or not. You cant hide from the truth. 

Fact - Buster and Peterborough Speedway haven't stopped you from going. You have stopped yourselves from going by making up every excuse possible.

Fact - If you wanted to go but someone with you relies on assistance then you can still find away as suggested by me in order for that person and yourself to not miss out on the sport you have been following for years.

Fact - If someone cant walk a short distance then the person in question needs something to assist them with in day to day life. Price doesn't come into it as it's essential. 

47 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Forget your Poole man, this guys deserves a more serious smacking.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Facts are facts. Whether they're popular or not. You cant hide from the truth. 

Fact - Buster and Peterborough Speedway haven't stopped you from going. You have stopped yourselves from going by making up every excuse possible.

Fact - If you wanted to go but someone with you relies on assistance then you can still find away as suggested by me in order for that person and yourself to not miss out on the sport you have been following for years.

Fact - If someone cant walk a short distance then the person in question needs something to assist them with in day to day life. Price doesn't come into it as it's essential. 

Fact - you’re a troll, who single handedly makes the bsf painful reading on a daily basis.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

No I'm not Danny Green. If anyone wants to think that then please feel free. 

Are you Katie Hopkins?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Are you Katie Hopkins?

He's a pig ignorant troll and i suggest everyone blocks him and all his other usernames. I just did, i have no time for pillocks ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

He's a pig ignorant troll and i suggest everyone blocks him and all his other usernames. I just did, i have no time for pillocks ...

The problem is,,, people just can't help but react,,,,and then he comes back with another user name,,, and it all starts again. If people didn't feed him, he wouldn't be able to troll,

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

The problem is,,, people just can't help but react,,,,and then he comes back with another user name,,, and it all starts again. If people didn't feed him, he wouldn't be able to troll.  

He's easily spotted ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

He's easily spotted ...

I know,, i pointed him out weeks ago,,, but like I said,,, some can't help but answer or quote them.   If you stop that he will move on.  As soon as he started the signings thread you can see I sussed him,,, with one post

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

You suggested Uber, which someone has already pointed out can get no closer

and would be charged £1 for it too