British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

What name(s) is this clown using now?   Is it not about time the admin on this site put a stop to it ?

7 minutes ago, semion said:

What name(s) is this clown using now?   Is it not about time the admin on this site put a stop to it ?

Surprised they can’t.  The weirdo has been doing it for years. Spoils so many threads - very sad life. 

Edited by Hodgy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, semion said:

He's used two in the last few pages on this thread, sometimes liking his own posts to deflect attention. One big sad weirdo ... 

• Haha 1

Persons of this nature are normally of below average intelligence, have severe personality disorders and  are socially inadequate

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Persons of this nature are normally of below average intelligence, have severe personality disorders and  are socially inadequate

And normally fat and ugly unable to get a girlfriend,,, but have worn out palms

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

He's used two in the last few pages on this thread, sometimes liking his own posts to deflect attention. One big sad weirdo ... 

Make that 3

• Like 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Make that 3

Yes lol. Just blocked the pillock ....

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

He's a pig ignorant troll and i suggest everyone blocks him and all his other usernames. I just did, i have no time for pillocks ...

Agreed. Just signed in today and see that he's popped up with an introductory post and picture of the family but I still stuck him on ignore so will not see post 2 and beyond.

7 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Agreed. Just signed in today and see that he's popped up with an introductory post and picture of the family but I still stuck him on ignore so will not see post 2 and beyond.

I don’t usually get involved with child speak but it’s gone too far now.  I have an IT friend that will locate.  It will not want to meet me. Sleep with one eye open plank. Or just meet at Peterborough, or the other 6 clubs you support. 

• Like 1