British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

7 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

I don’t usually get involved with child speak but it’s gone too far now.  I have an IT friend that will locate.  It will not want to meet me. Sleep with one eye open plank. Or just meet at Peterborough, or the other 6 clubs you support. 

Thanks for the heads up. If we ever meet and I get attacked then I will know who it was and the police will find you out in no time at all. 

UKTV Gold. Potential Attacker gives himself and his motive away before carrying out the potential attack LMFAO!

Edited by Trollslayer

3 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

Thanks for the heads up. If we ever meet and I get attacked then I will know who it was and the police will find you out in no time at all. 

UKTV Gold. Potential Attacker gives himself and his motive away before carrying out the potential attack LMFAO!

I have not threatened to attack you.Only to meet you. Thick pussy. 

1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

I have not threatened to attack you.Only to meet you. Thick pussy. 

Sleep with one eye open yeah ok hodgy. How stupid could you be to give away your intentions. Anyway I have taken a screenshot of your post just as a precaution. 

15 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

Sleep with one eye open yeah ok hodgy. How stupid could you be to give away your intentions. Anyway I have taken a screenshot of your post just as a precaution. 

Didn’t want to wake you from your wet dreams.  I have many screen shots from all your alias so don’t even go there.  

As a matter of interest, what are you doing on a small speedway forum?

4 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

At Leicester in addition to having a Blue Badge parking area they also have an Electric Buggy that ferries the elderly and disabled up to and from the stadium.

When you have a system that works fine though and has done for years and gives the disabled their independence and control of their own situation, why remove that system without good reason to take away that control and single them out as disabled? Some might be happy with a lift and some may not but why create the problem. Peterborough has space not to create more work whereas I assume that Leicester does not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Didn’t want to wake you from your wet dreams.  I have many screen shots from all your alias so don’t even go there.  

As a matter of interest, what are you doing on a small speedway forum?

Cant get arrested for having more than one account on a public forum...……….Threatening behaviour / violence though is a whole different story. 

Talking Speedway.

4 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

Cant get arrested for having more than one account on a public forum...……….Threatening behaviour / violence though is a whole different story. 

Talking Speedway.

Why do you feel the need to have so many accounts. Hiding something???

You don’t talk true speedway, you make it up - which is usually wrong. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Why do you feel the need to have so many accounts. Hiding something???

You don’t talk true speedway, you make it up - which is usually wrong. 

Too many cry babies go running to the mods to get me banned......Phil and his agenda bans me and moderates my content so I always have 2 accounts. 

I have this one and the Messiah one and that's it. I'm being honest because I'm going to get banned on this one anyway so may as well speak the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

Too many cry babies go running to the mods to get me banned......Phil and his agenda bans me and moderates my content so I always have 2 accounts. 

I have this one and the Messiah one and that's it. I'm being honest because I'm going to get banned on this one anyway so may as well speak the truth. 

If you get banned there is often a reason. Why not just chat and stop fishing and posting guesses to wind people up? Don’t understand your agenda. You know your Speedway.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trollslayer said:

I wonder if they like speedway and support Peterborough? Let's face it most of that do judging by this thread.

Image result for lou andy little britain

Who is the chap in the black jacket and do you have his e-mail?

It's so kind of him to take you out and I'd like to send a note of thanks :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

If you get banned there is often a reason. Why not just chat and stop fishing and posting guesses to wind people up? Don’t understand your agenda. You know your Speedway.  

I was being sensible with my suggestions as to how people could still attend the speedway in 2020. Then everyone wanted to turn it into an argument so I played along. 

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Who is the chap in the black jacket and do you have his e-mail?

It's so kind of him to take you out and I'd like to send a note of thanks :)

Didn't block or ignore me for long did you lol.

8 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

Didn't block or ignore me for long did you lol.

Not very bright are you?

I said:

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Agreed. Just signed in today and see that he's popped up with an introductory post and picture of the family but I still stuck him on ignore so will not see post 2 and beyond.

And yesterday, hence replying to your dross:

On 1/30/2020 at 1:23 PM, Crump99 said:

Shame that ignores still open on the main page but it does remind me of something:

Del Trotter - Can you smell that? What is that? Sheep is it? It's cows? No, no, I know what it is. It's bullsh*t!

11 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

I was being sensible with my suggestions as to how people could still attend the speedway in 2020. Then everyone wanted to turn it into an argument so I played along. 

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

10 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

I am and I was trying to help by suggesting ways for those to not miss out and then it all kicked off.