British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

5 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

They have at least one

While it's always good that people contribute and look at solution for problems it just deflects from the mess the club has made with this. When the EoES created such a problem and the club had to find solutions then everyone was on board and appreciative. If the club had just introduced BB parking areas outside because there were none before then people would be appreciative and on board. Looking for solutions for a club created problem made without particularly good justification, or seemingly making an attempt to solve the problems that they identified is the real problem here that gets forgotten. There is an an easy solution and if that doesn't work then the club could at least say that they tried as justification. I'm sorry if people feel that I''m a troublemaker or have an agenda. I'm never the most positive and I don't have an agenda (apart from fighting for our disabled fans) but I didn't start this.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Richard Lewis

If you don’t mind me asking, why did you leave the position? You’ve always been a true supporter. 

47 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

If you don’t mind me asking, why did you leave the position? You’ve always been a true supporter. 

It’s a time consuming role and it’s nice to have a break from it, my replacement has done the job before and does an excellent job.

Quite happy to leave the SC in his hands.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

It’s a time consuming role and it’s nice to have a break from it, my replacement has done the job before and does an excellent job.

Quite happy to leave the SC in his hands.

Fair play.  As said, you’ve been a loyal supporter. Earned your break. Enjoy. 

• Like 1

The Panthers promotion is a complete joke. Selling season tickets when we haven't even announced our team.

We start our season in March yet we have no number 1. 

Not contempt with embarrassing us on the track. The Panthers promotion now want to make it difficult for disabled supporters to attend meetings.

I am thinking of organising a protest. Please PM me your thoughts on how best this could be arranged.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

Just a thought then for this season when we arrive at the EOES all we should see now inside the stadium if I'm understanding this correctly is 14 speedway vans and 2 ambulances. EVERYONE else should be parked the other side of the turnstiles and made to WALK.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

The Panthers promotion is a complete joke. Selling season tickets when we haven't even announced our team.

We start our season in March yet we have no number 1. 

Not contempt with embarrassing us on the track. The Panthers promotion now want to make it difficult for disabled supporters to attend meetings.

I am thinking of organising a protest. Please PM me your thoughts on how best this could be arranged.

Can't disagree with any of that but in terms of protest, when are you let out? Obviously you're in a secure unit for most of the week but if we could all compare calendars then that would be a good starting point :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

Just a thought then for this season when we arrive at the EOES all we should see now inside the stadium if I'm understanding this correctly is 14 speedway vans and 2 ambulances. EVERYONE else should be parked the other side of the turnstiles and made to WALK.

Nice thought but I'm not sure that one can deduce that from " a conscious decision to restrict the amount of vehicle movement within the Showground on a race night." - what does that mean? It doesn't mention numbers just movement. I suspect that initially the attempt will be made, and it will appear so if they stick with this appaling decision, to make the internal parking look a bit spartan but as the season progresses I'd guess that those excluded disabled fans' spaces will be filled by sponsors, hangers on and friends of friends. You'll not notice the difference.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hans fan said:

6 weeks before the 1st meeting of season  at home ,only  4 riders signed  , what a joke

Need to make a decision either way soon as riders they could have lined up as a back up decision could be signed elsewhere. 

Would have thought that the last 3 riders  are already signed and should be announced as soon as possible     If they haven't  then perhaps no one wants  to ride for the Panthers   but doubt this

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

6 weeks before the 1st meeting of season  at home ,only  4 riders signed  , what a joke

Can we give the promotion bashing a rest & take the time to think of others, just for today.

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I'm hearing that they're waiting on Buczkowski. 

Where`s he having his meal ?

• Haha 2