British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Only shows that if there looking into the possility of Jason Crump then Iversen did turn them down weeks ago and nothings been said 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Only shows that if there looking into the possility of Jason Crump then Iversen did turn them down weeks ago and nothings been said 

Nothing would surprise me concerning team places  wouldn’t be shocked if they came in we’ll below pts limit again

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Where has this Jason crump rumour come from ?

It’s nonsense. He came out of retirement to ride in the recent challenge matches in Oz because they were short and as per usual people have put 2 and 2 together to make 86! 

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It’s nonsense. He came out of retirement to ride in the recent challenge matches in Oz because they were short and as per usual people have put 2 and 2 together to make 86! 

remember certain comments you made about Nicki Pedersen... not sure you are one to listen to on what rumours might come true

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

remember certain comments you made about Nicki Pedersen... not sure you are one to listen to on what rumours might come true

And no one believed that would happen unless it was those in the know.

Im happy for anyone to mock me for saying a retired World Champion is dramatically making a comeback is a complete wind up. 

Im sure you will be happy for me to proved wrong tho. Good luck with that. 

23 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And no one believed that would happen unless it was those in the know.

Im happy for anyone to mock me for saying a retired World Champion is dramatically making a comeback is a complete wind up. 

Im sure you will be happy for me to proved wrong tho. Good luck with that. 

Someone hasnt got a sense of humour 

On 2/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, Phil The Ace said:

Ive heard a certain mr crump for you guys if they can sort  out a contract. Both parties a bit apart apparently 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, Phil The Ace said:

Probably a bit far fetched about jason but apparently seth is going to be racing over here all season this year so jason is willing to ride if the price is right. 

Hope it is true because he his a legend

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

People from Peterborough or person from Belle Vue 

Edited by scoobydoo

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Someone hasnt got a sense of humour 

I had already laughed hard at the suggestion of Crump returning, and will have another titter when the Panthers line up confirms he doesn’t return.

Actually I’ll laugh even harder if he does make a surprise return because I know some will take my comments seriously. And quote me on it. ;):t:

Hopefully that helps. :lol:

6 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Not true, Crump has been on a bike quite regularly in Oz, was racing in their winter months (during the UK season). Has lost over stone in weight since xmas too. 

Edited by Daniel Smith

As I said. It's doing the rounds. Doesnt mean it's TRUE. 

He will be spending the whole summer here as seth is racing here next year.  So could be some truth in it. 

Did he not retire because of a bad arm injury being told he could impair use if he damaged it again? If that's still the case dought he'd want to return to the cut and thrust of a competitive league, unless time has really healed it.