Hans 5.79

MPT 6.30

Harris 6

Tungate 6.59

Wilson-Dean 5.47

Crump 5.00

Edited by Flappy

29 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh i think if he did a whole season here he would be fine.

that's the point though a whole season

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Crump at reserve on a 5 would be interesting 

crump will never be a 5 think he averaged 11 in 2009 .  might be a bit of substance in the rumours tho . 

taylor poole commented on panthers facebook page  he's close to crump

Taylor Poole If the rumours I’m hearing about the team are true it will be worth the wait

1 hour ago, ray c said:

that's the point though a whole season

Yes but last time he only did a couple of meetings at the end of the season which didn't work out too well. 

17 minutes ago, hans fan said:

crump will never be a 5 think he averaged 11 in 2009 .  might be a bit of substance in the rumours tho . 

Taylor Poole If the rumours I’m hearing about the team are true it will be worth the wait

In which case he should be an 11 now ;):P

I say that partly in jest but there were rumours only a couple of years ago that Ipswich asked what Chris Louis would be reassessed to and received the answer that he wouldn't 

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

Wow so Panthers rumours are doing the rounds in Aussie now. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hans fan said:

Looking at Crump’s scores in the recent test series in Australia he was on a par with Heaps and Bewley whose PL averages are almost identical 6.3 and 6.31.

I think 7 would be fair and worth the risk for both Boro and the league as a whole for the likely publicity and crowd pulling power.

On a personal level I would welcome Jason coming back into British speedway, even after a long retirement I think he could do a reasonable job, and even at the age he is I think that he would put bums seats as I think that people would be curious to see what he can and what he cannot do.

Realistically I don't think that he would or want to make a comeback to ride in British speedway, I think that he will come over to the UK and his focus will be helping his son onwards with his with his career.

Those who believe that they will let Jason if he want to make a comeback on 5 point average a living in cloud cuckoo land, I reckon anything between 7 or 8 points assessed average would be more likely.

Its a nice thought that he might be contemplating a racing comeback, but honestly I doubt that it will happen, but as they say never say never.     

• Like 2

I seem to recall he has joint Australian and British nationality so wouldn’t need a work permit. But, would that mean he was eligible for the 2.5% “British” reduction?

2 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

I seem to recall he has joint Australian and British nationality so wouldn’t need a work permit. But, would that mean he was eligible for the 2.5% “British” reduction?

No it wouldn’t

6 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

No it wouldn’t

Shame that. Everyone thinks he’s entitled to reductions for everything else, so I thought it worth a go :D

• Haha 2

Will Tungate actually be back? Rumour I heard was he was still expensive 

19 minutes ago, Flappy said:

They are all expensive, reliability is his problem.

52 minutes ago, Flappy said:

And apparently we released harris and signed tungate last season because of financial reasons.. Lol

• Haha 1