British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Buster has said we will likely be signing a rider new to UK. If thats a 4point rider then just over 8 for a number 1. Maybe crump has been given a 8 average?

Tungate always got a smile on his face :rofl:

He is one of the most non smiling grumpiest miserable rider,, maybe even person I've ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Buster has said we will likely be signing a rider new to UK. If thats a 4point rider then just over 8 for a number 1. Maybe crump has been given a 8 average?

Crump on an 8 would be harsh 

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He is one of the most non smiling grumpiest miserable rider,, maybe even person I've ever seen. 

One odious little turd. Had a horrible inkling the Panthers hadn’t announced him as we were holding him back incase we needed him! 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

One odious little turd. Had a horrible inkling the Panthers hadn’t announced him as we were holding him back incase we needed him! 

Why don't you 2 say how you really feel instead of leaving a coded message :rofl:

4 hours ago, Flappy said:

Crump on an 8 would be harsh 

I agree, but wouldn't he get a new average after completing a certain amount of meetings?

We could potentially have the ability to then strengthen up.

If Crump was to return it would put numbers on the crowd and a PR coup...but heavy expectation and a gamble on a legend who's been out the game for a while although Beck, Lindback, KK or NKI doesnt excite me..Buzz would be the better option IMO.

32 minutes ago, Lukas said:

If Crump was to return it would put numbers on the crowd and a PR coup...but heavy expectation and a gamble on a legend who's been out the game for a while although Beck, Lindback, KK or NKI doesnt excite me..Buzz would be the better option IMO.

Buzz Burroughs? He’s definitely retired

Would love a real number 1, build a team to win your home meetings.

Narrow home victories give you the same points as hammering someone, if you do that’s 12 wins.

Ipswich made 4th with 9 homes wins, 2 away wins and 2 draws. 

If panthers could win at home and get the odd point away from narrow defeats or draws then the play offs would be achievable based on 2019 season.

OK so 4th means you have a disadvantage possibly but I’d take 4th as progress over rock bottom in 2019.

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

Buzz Burroughs? He’s definitely retired

Yeah don't think he meant Burrows! I don't remember Burrows ever riding top level speedway.

• Like 1

What’s the betting Nicholls will be at reserve and we will have a bang average rider as “number 1” and we start the season well under the points limit 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

What’s the betting Nicholls will be at reserve and we will have a bang average rider as “number 1” and we start the season well under the points limit 

Nicholls would be a terrific reserve, had a bad season last year I would expect him to put at least a point on his average especially if he was at reserve.

• Like 1