British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

14 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

what a troll :rofl: mummy is calling you now it's bath time then she will read you a bedtime story :party:

Blimey, a troll!  You need to look in the mirror! 

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Blimey, a troll!  You need to look in the mirror! 

got to move you 1st from the mirror :rofl: and that could be very difficult :party:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Berge, Bacon, Auty, Summers, Aarnio, Wethers, Pickering

Berge maybe although I’m not convinced by him. Only other out of that list that you could guarantee would be better than Ulrich is summers and he’s nearer a 5 than a 4. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

looking at his promoter achievements it's questionable :rolleyes:

30 love

33 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Me to,,,, between 2 pieces of bread with red sauce 

just as good with melted cheese on bacon

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

looking at his promoter achievements it's questionable :rolleyes:

Pretty much every track staff job at Peterborough over the years, main team sponsor of two Clubs while not promoting, Promoter in all three leagues, at three (four if you count the Bees and Storm separately) different Clubs, three times at Peterborough with three different co-promoters, and a stint as a reserve member of the Management Committee -  I’d say my achievements in the sport are considerably better than yours.....

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, NeilWatson said:

Main team sponsor of two Clubs while not promoting, Promoter in all three leagues, at three (four if you count the Bees and Storm separately) different Clubs, three times at Peterborough and with three different co-promoters - I’d say my achievements in the sport are considerably better than yours.....

What was your business when you was main sponsor Neil ?

Just now, proud panther said:

What was your business when you was main sponsor Neil ?

My wife and I sponsored both Kings Lynn Young Stars and Mildenhall as ‘Art and Stitch’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

Pretty much every track staff job at Peterborough over the years, main team sponsor of two Clubs while not promoting, Promoter in all three leagues, at three (four if you count the Bees and Storm separately) different Clubs, three times at Peterborough with three different co-promoters, and a stint as a reserve member of the Management Committee -  I’d say my achievements in the sport are considerably better than yours.....

if you say so ? :nono: once again zzzzzzzzz 

My wife and I sponsored both Kings Lynn Young Stars and Mildenhall as ‘Art and Stitch’.

Well done, when I sponsored Lewis Blackbird over 4 seasons, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Never got any extra work for my business though lol.

Must be a good mark up on Groves & Banks :)

• Like 1