British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

So Ipswich get the Peterborough legend and Peterborough get the big headed Kings Lynn cast off....another great bit of business by this not so bright promotion that will demoralise the fans.

The way this league is shaping up i'm going with Ole Olsen and Nigel Flatman ...

14 minutes ago, Lukas said:

So Ipswich get the Peterborough legend and Peterborough get the big headed Kings Lynn cast off....another great bit of business by this not so bright promotion that will demoralise the fans.

NKI not a Panthers legend then? I'd say he can be discussed with Hans for sure 

18 minutes ago, Flappy said:

What's NKI got to do with it...and no I wouldn't say NKI has Peterborough legend status as yet..

39 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Big headed,he's far from that.

2 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Surely if Crump is coming back then it suggests Seth may be giving it a go?

No if about Crump,he is back.

4 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Surely if Crump is coming back then it suggests Seth may be giving it a go?

Ah you meant Rob Lyon 

19 minutes ago, Flappy said:

NKI  PUK,  was mostly a BIG disappontment with Panthers , although i think his only lge winners medal was with Peterborough in 06

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

NKI  PUK,  was mostly a BIG disappontment with Panthers , although i think his only lge winners medal was with Peterborough in 06

If Ostergaard and Richard Hall are legends then so is he in my eyes

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:57 PM, stevebrum said:

It’s nonsense. He came out of retirement to ride in the recent challenge matches in Oz because they were short and as per usual people have put 2 and 2 together to make 86! 

Stevebrum strikes again!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

This Peterborough promotion have missed a big opportunity to reignite peoples interest in Peterborough Speedway by not signing Crump, to have him back gracing the showground track would of most likely got alot of the old stay at home followers back through the turnstile, sometimes its not whats on track but whos on the track,  business sense is something this promotion clearly havn't got much of

Have no fear, that responsibility is now in the hands of CJ and one of his first actions has been a shocker to alienate a section of the club's fanbase and their associates, so paying customers are clearly not a priority.

Edited by Crump99

I suspect CJ's  non appearance at recent quiz may be linked to the appointment of Rob Lyon and Crump  going to Witches

16 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

I suspect CJ's  non appearance at recent quiz may be linked to the appointment of Rob Lyon and Crump  going to Witches

Did NKI ride for Lyon at KL? 

57 minutes ago, Flappy said:

For sure a sensible signing   and match fit !!