British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Will the promotion want Hans at reserve, a fully fit Hans on good equipment will score 15+ with 7 rides, could be costly.

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Surely the renowned  parsimony would not extend to such limits.

But if Hans is getting seven rides at reserve and scoring big points someone else won't be scoring (injury, poor form etc) so the overall additional cost isn't excessive

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

But if Hans is getting seven rides at reserve and scoring big points someone else won't be scoring (injury, poor form etc) so the overall additional cost isn't excessive

I’m not privy to the inner sanctum of who gets paid what , but I’d be willing to wager Hans wouldn’t be on reserve money

3 minutes ago, hans fan said:

I’m not privy to the inner sanctum of who gets paid what , but I’d be willing to wager Hans wouldn’t be on reserve money

Maybe not but my point still stands, the overall cost increase would not be excessive, particularly if the extra rides are replacing a 1-5 rider and not the other reserve.

• Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 7:03 AM, moorelsm said:

If you've read my other posts you'd know who I'd like in the side.. and he didn't pull up any trees at Poole, but at the Showground.. My point is that we should be trying to get a potential heat leader rather than Nicholls, who was just rubbish for the Panthers last year.

Josh Auty? really.. Don't we have 6.2sh to play with, and what's being British got to do with anything. 

I want to cheer on riders who really try, not ones that give up after 2 laps. Krzysztof never ever gave up. Which is why I wouldn't criticise Oystercard either, even though others on here seem to dislike him as much as I dislike Nicholls.

I'm also too fat to wear cool shirts or marry devastatingly beautiful women..

you seen Auty ride he never gives up and always gives 100%

8 hours ago, speedy bill said:

And usually does no good in the top flight. Triers don’t always get the points they deserve. 

10 hours ago, speedy bill said:

Probably every time he's ridden at The Showground and he does have his moments but he's not the same rider as he is at Scunthorpe and I'm afraid in this case I agree with stevebrum.  

38 minutes ago, Barry The Cat said:

Scotty Nicholls announced this week, Ulrich Ostergaard  will be named week after.  

Be criminal if that's true with the points left

8 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Nicholls would be a superb reserve. If these two complete the team it’s a play off team IMO. 

I’d even fancy you getting victories at Foxhall with Nicholls getting 7 rides. As long as he’s replacing Harris :P

• Haha 1

I expect it will cone down to what’s left in the kitty. That team would have a bit of a Dad’s Army feel about it but still looks better than at least three other sides to me. 

Don’t mind Nicholls myself , wonder if Carl has another sponsor in pipeline .

21 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I bet it's not Motability Operations Ltd ...

I really do not think management care or even realise the bad feeling they have created over the Blue Badge  issue

• Like 2

They almost certainly realise it but care not a whit! If you don't agree, you are wrong. Simple really.

• Like 1