NKI

MPT 

Harris 

Andersen 

Tungate 

Nicholls 

Ostergaard 

Good side with a decent reserve all  season

A team that needs NKI to fire or could be fighting Lynn for the A47 trophy ( bottom and 2nd bottom)

40 minutes ago, semion said:

A team that needs NKI to fire or could be fighting Lynn for the A47 trophy ( bottom and 2nd bottom)

He should be good for an 8+ average 

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

He should be good for an 8+ average 

100% agree with the should, but will he ?

What was his average for Ippo last season?  Or for that matter at the end of his last season at Lynn. 

Be interesting to see where Puk is at now.

I see Chris Harris adding 1.5 points to his average riding Peterborough 

2 hours ago, semion said:

This team only needs NKI to maintain his average and they will be challenging, good looking side in my view with most riders capable of much better than they showed last season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

I see Chris Harris adding 1.5 points to his average riding Peterborough 

I think that's wishful thinking, Harris has been on the slide for a few seasons now.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

It does look a dads army side but must get in the top 4, should always have one really strong reserve

It does and I think the loss of BWD will be big for this Peterborough team.

That said there is certainly a lot of scope across the team to improve starting averages and that is always a good thing.

Not sure which way to go. It has the look of a team that will either fall flat on its face or be right in the mix. That sounds like a stupid statement but I think the potential improvement is what makes me think like that. 

If it happens then Peterborough are going to have a very good season.

6 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I think that's wishful thinking, Harris has been on the slide for a few seasons now.

But always scores well at Peterborough 

Hopefully   this side will do well, together with the obvious, external factors and misfortune contributed to last years disaster.   Just a shame that the management had to stitch up Blue Badge holders before the first wheel turned

Edited by wealdstone

I think this side has potential to be challenging for the title, it has riders who are all not what they were apart from possibly MPT and Tungate but Hans, Harris and Scott had really bad seasons last year and they are all much better than that. Harris still has the ability to beat the best on a track he likes. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think this side has potential to be challenging for the title, it has riders who are all not what they were apart from possibly MPT and Tungate but Hans, Harris and Scott had really bad seasons last year and they are all much better than that. 

Indeed, as well as those three being on arguably false averages they are all riding in positions below where they have done in the recent past; Harris should be a good third heat leader, Hans the same as a second string and Nicholls an excellent reserve. The most important thing is winning at home regularly and this team should do that whoever the number seven is. I can see Lynn having a very difficult evening there in their opening fixture. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 3

So who’s got any inside info on this number 7? I hope it’s soemone who has never ridden in British speedway. Be nice to see someone new on our tracks 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

So who’s got any inside info on this number 7? I hope it’s soemone who has never ridden in British speedway. Be nice to see someone new on our tracks 

I think it has already been reported that it is Ostergaard

6 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

I think it has already been reported that it is Ostergaard

So should we read anything into him being advertised as riding in the Ben Fund meeting, which happens to be the same day as Panthers P&P.