British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I'll ask for permission to share the info on here. If given permission I will share it and then we can all move on but I have to ask for permission first as I don't want to get myself in trouble with everyone involved at the club. I do have a good relationship with people at the club and I wouldn't want to ruin that so I shall ask for approval before speaking.

You could even PM Neil and ask him personally if he's willing to share the information he was told.  

I doubt that if you did know anyone that any explanation would let anyone move on. As for the PM, that is something I do know the answer to.

16 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I'll ask for permission to share the info on here. If given permission I will share it and then we can all move on but I have to ask for permission first as I don't want to get myself in trouble with everyone involved at the club. I do have a good relationship with people at the club and I wouldn't want to ruin that so I shall ask for approval before speaking.

You could even PM Neil and ask him personally if he's willing to share the information he was told.  

This gets more curious. Neil pulls the petition without a fight , but gets the Radio involved. If there is a good reason bosses could have saved a lot of trouble by telling us in first place.

11 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Because Neil was very likely told the same thing as I was told from Day 1 and then finally saw the light and understood why the change happened. I really would like to speak out because it gives everyone a break but I have to ask for approval first. 

Neil shouldn't have started the petition in the first place but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as he obviously wasn't fully informed as to why the change was made and then when he was up to speed the petition was pulled.

All that thread has achieved is anger and sadness whilst leaving many questions to be answered. The damage has been done and Neil hasn't covered himself well at all by giving a politicians response before running off and leaving the mess behind imo. 

So you're saying that the official club statement and public explanation/justification is a pile of cack. If you did know anyone then you'd now be held in the same high regard as you reckon Neil is.

The idiot is back :rolleyes:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

True. I'm really looking forward to more of his healing and mobility solutions to help his friends out of their self created hole :D

• Like 1

I'm sure the wonderful owners of the showground will be putting the repair of the grandstand high on their agenda. Just unfortunate they have waited four days before the start of the season to announce this. Not like the showground authorities to be so inconsiderate!! 

This meeting had to happen at the start of the season..with all the excitement of the oncoming season.waste of time cramming it in at the end when no one is interested...again I ask the question..why can't they just close the grandstand for this one meeting and let it go ahead?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lukas said:

This meeting had to happen at the start of the season..with all the excitement of the oncoming season.waste of time cramming it in at the end when no one is interested...again I ask the question..why can't they just close the grandstand for this one meeting and let it go ahead?

Agree just take the grandstand out of the equation, still enough space around the track to stage the meeting surely? Was looking forward to this so disappointing. 

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

It’s not like they even try to hide the same predictable style of writing and trolling.

We knew that it would be back anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

What GSA is Ostergaard coming in on?

He is listed as a 4 on BSPA site end of last season.

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It’s not like they even try to hide the same predictable style of writing and trolling.

We knew that it would be back anyway. 

Could tell straight away from post 1,,,, always sucks a few in early doors though. 

Gotta give it to him/her,,, persistent 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

So press and practice goes ahead without grandstand. 

And also goes ahead with a full 1-7 as Ostergaard has been withdrawn from the Ben Fund so he can attend the clubs P&P.