British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Could tell straight away from post 1,,,, always sucks a few in early doors though. 

Gotta give it to him/her,,, persistent 

Beyond predictable. Inside knowledge and continual posts literally within a handful of posts.

It was bound to happen. 

31 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Could tell straight away from post 1,,,, always sucks a few in early doors though. 

Gotta give it to him/her,,, persistent 

The looney can be quite helpful at times.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Agree just take the grandstand out of the equation, still enough space around the track to stage the meeting surely? Was looking forward to this so disappointing. 

The problem is isn't the refs box in the grandstand ?

On 3/6/2020 at 9:48 AM, scoobydoo said:

Just over a week until the first meeting isnt this the time to find out that one rider wont ride without coloured sponsors logo's on his kevlars or that a rider announced hasnt actually signed a contract yet or that Peterborough's team contains to many over 30's riders thats not in the rules. 

No its time for H&S to step in and cancel a meeting. 

And to top it all the resident looneys not banned anymore.

4 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

At the end of the day the haters don't bother me. My exceptional track record speaks for itself. 

Certainly exceptional to tell people what they could have, and probably did, work out for themselves but the one important question that you know jack about & you claim diplomatic immunity - how about accepting a ban for being a mentalist :unsure:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 3

I see the idiot is in full swing again, thank heavens i put the twot on ignore nice and early ....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Speedster15 said:

Yep.

Not hard seeing as I don't bother trying to cover my tracks. 

That’s good, another one soon to be banned and rightfully so. 

3 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

At the end of the day guys the BB petition thread got me banned but I still came out on top. The petition no longer exists and that speaks volumes. Numerous pages of backlash I received for saying the petition was a waste of time, nothing is going to change and how the petition was OTT. 

Nobody can tell me I was wrong because the petition was pulled by the creator. End of the situation. No more BB talk on my behalf whether I get banned and have to create another account. 

Myself and many others have close personal friendships with the owners and sponsors at Peterborough Speedway and I wont stand by and watch everyone spouting lies on the BSF. It happened again yesterday with a silly comment about the owners trying to force the club out of the EOES.

I know the facts behind the scenes. That's not me being arrogant I'm just heavily informed with inside knowledge for all things Peterborough Panthers. You have an opinion on a subject not knowing the facts and proceed to get aggressive when I post something you don't want to hear. However I have to post the truthful things that I do because if I said anything different then I would be telling a straight up lie. The truth hurts guys. That saying hasn't been created for nothing. Sometimes you just have to accept things and move on.

Don't waste your time anymore on the BB parking. Drop it as you're wasting your time. The ship sailed along time ago. Like I said if any of you have any contacts then ask them to open up about the BB parking.

If you know the truth lets hear it , if there is a valid reason it may have been better if we were told in first place then just possibly we may have understood. As it is you come across as a management PR adviser. Note you have low level qualification in computers, have you thought of getting qualified in humanity

Edited by wealdstone

1 hour ago, pitstop84 said:

As he not been banned before Steve? Think so.

All it’s ‘known’ accounts have been banned. 

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

All it’s ‘known’ accounts have been banned. 

But he is super clever got a GCSE in computers

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Not ruining friendships and close ties with those involved at Peterborough Speedway over some BSF trolls. At the end of the day I'm not bothered about the BB situation anymore. My work has been successfully done on the subject. Petition has been removed. Myself and everyone else involved at Peterborough Speedway are now looking ahead to the forthcoming campaign.

If you can walk 4 minutes and come along to the EOES then great. If you cant then oh well. 

what a great attitude towards the disabled words fail me :angry:

4 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Not ruining friendships and close ties with those involved at Peterborough Speedway over some BSF trolls. At the end of the day I'm not bothered about the BB situation anymore. My work has been successfully done on the subject. Petition has been removed. Myself and everyone else involved at Peterborough Speedway are now looking ahead to the forthcoming campaign.

If you can walk 4 minutes and come along to the EOES then great. If you cant then oh well. 

Glad that is the end of you , your final comments speak volumes of your  uncaring attitude   and presumably that of Panthers management

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

If he is as claimed friends with and has close ties with management   we must assume that this is also the managements position..  

4 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

If he is as claimed friends with and has close ties with management   we must assume that this is also the managements position..  

If it's not Johnson, it's someone with a very similar 'im alright jack' outlook on life...

• Like 1