British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

I cant imagine even Carl would be as stupid to create an account to taunt his own Fans...... 

7 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

If only everyone knew how much time and effort is put in to provide Speedway for the public then maybe just maybe a little respect would be shown for promoters, sponsors, volunteers etc. That goes for all clubs not just Peterborough. 

Too many ungrateful fans in today's world who just use the BSF to trash, moan and tell lies about everyone and everything about clubs. Despite all this everyone still tries to put on the best show possible whilst getting nothing in return. 

Thought you had gone. This situation entirely of managements making. Respect of course works both ways

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Shame most of the BSF fans has never respected the owners, sponsors, volunteers etc. at various clubs. BSF fans always complaining about everyone and everything. All winter long moan, moan, moan, moan and moan again.

BB badge situation

Lack of signing announcements

Then when they do get signing announcements they proceed to have another moan. Too old, Dad's Army, Not good enough and everything else in between.

Now moaning about the Grandstand because the 50th anniversary meeting has been called off. What should the club do let everyone in and let them all sit in the Grandstand and take a chance that it doesn't end in a disaster?

Some of you guys don't realise how ungrateful and miserable you are until someone tells you. A lot of work has been put in over the winter and the club has taken nothing but criticism for every single thing as stated above. Want, Want, Want and then moan, moan, moan. 

I thought you were going, for gods sake go.  Most appreciate work done behind the scenes . It would not go amiss however it it was realised that fans are in fact the customers not a necessary evil

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

If he is as claimed friends with and has close ties with management   we must assume that this is also the managements position..  

He or she knows no more (probably less) than you or I. He or she is a fantasist. Stick it on ignore and do yourself a favour.

Having said that, I've stuck it on ignore but can still see the dwad!

Edited by Crump99

6 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

He or she knows no more (probably less) than you or I. He or she is a fantasist. Stick it on ignore and do yourself a favour.

Having said that, I've stuck it on ignore but can still see the dwad!

it may be ref to PPSSC gives the clue not hard a limited number on there and all named ( this one has a low level qualification in computers)

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

I cant imagine even Carl would be as stupid to create an account to taunt his own Fans...... 

Well he is that stupid...

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Glad that is the end of you , your final comments speak volumes of your  uncaring attitude   and presumably that of Panthers management

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

If it's not Johnson, it's someone with a very similar 'im alright jack' outlook on life...

Let’s be honest the multi aliased troll knows no more than anyone. A complete fantasist that people are even considering might be someone involved. Of course they aren’t.

Its only a matter of time before this one gets banned just like the rest of the many aliases. Soon, hopefully.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

He isn’t 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

You are sounding more like a silly little female in defense of her mate. :D 

I think   you could be on the right track

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Glad that is the end of you , your final comments speak volumes of your  uncaring attitude   and presumably that of Panthers management

Management have been reading the mentalists posts and we have had a reaction sent.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

If that's what you want to think then good luck to you. Either way I don't need to prove anything as my track record has spoken for itself during the off season. Only one who had the balls to call out the petition and give it to people straight and then boom the petition is pulled with no fight whatsoever. I know everything about the situation and it's private information whilst you're clutching at straws. Radio appearances wont do anything, Contacting the Telegraph wont do anything. 

Nothing is changing you as a customer have to adapt or don't bother coming along at all. The choice is yours.

It is what I think until you give me a good reason to think otherwise. You had a spat with Watson on the other thread and showed your ignorance of the issue and no understanding of the reason for the reaction. At no point did you mention this alleged defining private reason not mentioned in public. Who's wasting their time with BBC Cambs or the ET? Both pointless lapdogs in this respect. The choice is indeed mine and hopefully many more choose to stay away and encourage others to do likewise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Management have been reading the mentalists posts and we have had a reaction sent.

Some would say they have been scripting them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Wasn't ignorant I tried to help with numerous suggestions. Bottom line was nobody was going to accept anything other than reversed decision on the BB parking. I've been reading the comments on the BB badge thread about contacting the telegraph and others about radio bookings etc. 

Didn't get the chance to mention anything until today. I was too busy taking the flack for Neil's overreaction whilst having the BSF jump down my throat on any suggestion made. Then I was banned.

That's right the choice is yours. Like I said earlier if you would like to come along then great, if not then oh well you can easily watch Speedway on BT & Eurosport. 

I don't argue just for the sake of it. Whether people want to believe it or not. I knew the reason behind the BB parking from day 1 and that's why I confronted Neil on here in my first post and told everyone straight up that the petition was a waste of time, OTT, nothing is going to change and everything in between. The petition is no longer available and it was pulled without a fight. I told everyone the team plans months ago in advance when people were panicking about putting a 1-7 together. 

I wouldn't set myself up for numerous comebacks and backlash on various situations if I didn't know the facts behind the scenes. It's not arrogance on behalf. I just know everything that is going on behind the scenes. People can choose to believe it or not but I think my track record speaks for itself this winter. Spot on with the signings. Only one to call out the petition and tell it how it is. Then that petition was pulled with no fight.

I don't do things to deliberately wind people up. I don't set myself up for backlash just for the sake of it. I wouldn't post certain things if I didn't know the reasoning or plans. I specifically told people not to panic about team plans I told them what the club wanted and that Scott Nicholls was the back up plan. I told everyone the 3 riders the club wanted and the backup plan in Nicholls who also signed due to BWD's injury. The petition is gone and Neil has run off because he cant face the backlash. I told everyone straight about the petition but I was deemed ignorant. 

I am certain you knew everything from day one, be surprising if you did not.

People should go back and have a look at all the claims of getting the team right.   2 or 3 different teams a day,,, loads of riders wrong,,, 

Even I know the real reason for the BB issue,,, and also from day 1,,,but it's private and I'm not saying. :D

• Like 1