British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

1 minute ago, Speedster15 said:

Stick to the trolling Baldyman. You represent every little thing as to why riders, management & sponsors think this forum is a joke. We all shake our heads and laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted on here and no it's not my posts. But you can have a little joke and say it is. End of the day like I have said my track record has been exceptional all winter. I know your real name. We have crossed paths at many Speedway meetings. You just haven't figured out who I am as of yet. Nobody has. One day though when I'm no longer involved in Speedway I shall reveal my real name. That is a promise. You can have a joke over that one as well if you like. But you either have to take my word for it or reject it. I'm not going to waste my time convincing people into believing something they don't want to believe unless they're handed my drivers licence, street address, job title at Peterborough Speedway and everything in between.

Too right Michael :t:

3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Stick to the trolling Baldyman. You represent every little thing as to why riders, management & sponsors think this forum is a joke. We all shake our heads and laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted on here and no it's not my posts. But you can have a little joke and say it is. End of the day like I have said my track record has been exceptional all winter. I know your real name. We have crossed paths at many Speedway meetings. You just haven't figured out who I am as of yet. Nobody has. One day though when I'm no longer involved in Speedway I shall reveal my real name. That is a promise. You can have a joke over that one as well if you like. But you either have to take my word for it or reject it. I'm not going to waste my time convincing people into believing something they don't want to believe unless they're handed my drivers licence, street address, job title at Peterborough Speedway and everything in between.

Are you Stephen King?  This is getting spooky.  :)

• Haha 1

Not Micheal Jones? 

Anyway,,, most people know my name,, I have my own page,,, my names all over it.  I am certainly someone that doesn't hide. You are still hiding

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedster15 said:

I honestly don't want to argue with people and cause trouble. Some things though result in trouble. 

I did try and help you guys with suggestions whilst calling out Neil Watson. I can only repeat again though. Where is Neil Watson at? He's nowhere to be found. He's ran off hoping everything will blow ever and saved himself from taking all of the backlash. I did tell you he was two faced. But once again people took his side and now they're left with many questions to be answered whilst being even more frustrated than ever before over the BB parking change. 

I'm not sure folk did take his side.  His pathetic climb down was flagged by myself and many others.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

Says the one who thinks he knows it all. The gift that keeps on giving aye Steve. What was you saying about Jason Crump? Just stick to paying your £18 entrance fee to Wolverhampton's home meetings steve.

I’ll stick to the one alias however with nothing to hide. I’ll leave the ‘alleged’ know it all to you or at least this, the previous and your next incarnation.

However the only other posters here that believe you are your own.

Thats the engaging done. 

Has someone escaped from the local mental institution?  Seriously - what a loon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

What sort of reaction was the management expecting from a group of people who had just been told they were being excluded from attending. They really do come across as vile people.

I tend to agree on the exclusion if not the vile, and they can play semantics all they want (thought the tweet might be of interest):

Peterborough Panthers Speedway @PboroPanthers (7/2/20) - Replying to @SteveDavey77

Hi Steve we haven’t excluded anybody. Please select your words more carefully. Thank you.

Believe me when I say that imo there are very few people  who will be closer to the facts than Speedster.

• Like 1

Just now, wealdstone said:

Believe me when I say that imo there are very few people  who will be closer to the facts than Speedster.

If you were throwing at a dartboard you'd hit the wall.

4 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

If you were throwing at a dartboard you'd hit the wall.

Doubt I would reach the wall

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Not being arrogant but I did try to tell everyone he was two faced. Those were my words but everyone took his side and decided to have a go at me for my comments. 

I knew from Day 1 that Neil was making everything 100 times worse and that nothing was going to come from it other than even more anger. I'm not going to call out the petition and him as a person if I had nothing on my side to back my claims up because that would have been stupid. Everything constructive I said on that day was with a good heart and a good reason even if others couldn't see that. 

I got sarcastic at the end due to tempers flaring but as above I have apologised to those for that. I'll admit I should have reacted sarcastically or attacked a few on post made on a different thread. I fully hold my hands up and take the blame for that.

I will probably get banned again unless Phil is prepared to leave everything in the past. Personally I think he should but the choice is his. I just didn't want to pretend I wasn't the Messiah as I wanted to open up a little bit this time around because I think Neil has taken the micky out of everyone who signed his petition. He has dumped you all and just left you all with more questions than ever before. Even his response when he was originally called out was something you would here from a politician. 

The BB thread just got out of hand in a big way when tempers were high all round. 

Hmm, well i wouldnt say that he has left us all with more questions than ever before.  Two or more people have tried to get press involved and to ask questions ourselves directly to the club, but have either been ignored or blocked on social medical. Re your previous usernames, i'm right in saying there was a few others before the messiah wasn't there ?

Edit as didnt see previous post above:  you keeping mentioning Neil as if we were all duped or something here.  I dont think thats the case at all.  A few perhaps expected more of him considring he started the petition, but he's sudden disappearance hasn't felt like someone has stuck two fingers up.. it just looked like he panicked and backed away.

Edited by The Doctor...

5 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

If Phil the Moderator is reading this. I'm asking you to let me stick around for a bit even if you want to get rid of me as I would like to have a chat with a couple of people that I may have offended over the BB situation. I want to speak with those who thought I was winding them up and I would like to have the chance to apologise to them and explain everything in a better manor now that tempers have calmed.

Mimmo is top of my list. I think his name on her is Mimmo. I do know his real name but it's against forum rules to post private information so I shall take my chance on Mimmo. 

Hopefully you will leave everything in the past for the time being and give me the opportunity to speak with Mimmo and a few others as I don't wish to leave things the way they were left as I feel bad not only for the things I said that could have been taken the wrong way but also for Neil's actions when he has practically stuck two fingers up to everyone who stuck by him and signed the petition.

Even if people don't want me here. I'm just asking everyone to give me the chance to speak with Mimmo and a few others. Things shouldn't be left how they were. Life is too short and a lot of people have been left upset. 

I need to be given the opportunity to speak with them. I feel very bad within myself for some things that were said and how things were taken on that day and Mimmo is one of those who it affected the most. 

I have to put things right this time around. Do the right thing apologise etc. 

I sense a serious domestic in the background

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Whatever people think about Neil,,, at least he had his name out there,,,.   

Correctamondo.  And he's had it out there on forums for donkeys years when other promoters and insiders have very much kept anonymous.