British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

17 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Hmm, well i wouldnt say that he has left us all with more questions than ever before.  Two or more people have tried to get press involved and to ask questions ourselves directly to the club, but have either been ignored or blocked on social medical. Re your previous usernames, i'm right in saying there was a few others before the messiah wasn't there ?

Edit as didnt see previous post above:  you keeping mentioning Neil as if we were all duped or something here.  I dont think thats the case at all.  A few perhaps expected more of him considring he started the petition, but he's sudden disappearance hasn't felt like someone has stuck two fingers up.. it just looked like he panicked and backed away.

Nothing of the sort. I made it quite clear at the time why I closed the petition.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Nothing of the sort. I made it quite clear at the time why I closed the petition.

I said it looked like it that's all.

2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I've had so many to be truthfully honest but that is down me having to set up a new account due to the IP address being banned. Then sometimes I might change my screen name just to go along with a little joke or something now and then. 

I only have this one now and will continue to do so if given the chance. 

That's the way I see it. For me if you're committed to any cause of any subject / situation in life and want to help people then you should be going all in whilst never backing down instead of a half asked attempt and then walking off dumping everyone who stood by you. The petition signers have just been let down by the creator imo. That is just my opinion though. 

I'm just questioning myself whether Neil had everyone's best interest at heart or did he start a petition to try and get revenge on the management for a previous situation. I repeat this is just my opinion and I'm not looking to cause trouble I just feel like those who stood by him have been let down and it seems like Neil wasn't truly committed to the cause. 

Neil's post 'I was told that the arrangements were not going to change - so I decided that the petition had run its course. I was disappointed by the outcome of course' 

Doesn't sound like someone who was really that bothered in the first place to me. 

Perhaps although the petition in itself wasn't exactly the focal point of it.  Management were contacted in all sorts of ways and gave no reply to most attempts at communication.  Certain others on here including myself (who has zero to do with Peterborough and live in London) have shown a good deal of commitment not just on here to ask questions and speak to folk about the situation for advice.  Neil ceased his involvement long enough back now.

So as you've come out so to speak and have very close knowledge of the situation.. apart from speaking privately to a few select forum members to explain, do you have anything to publicly share ?

I think a few of us are sussing out your previous identities on here which is making a few bits fall into place.  Would be good if you came out of this positively i will say after many years of bans etc.

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Has someone escaped from the local mental institution?  Seriously - what a loon!

An absolute cockwomble.

Just out of interest,,, Neil, do you know who speedster is? 

Someone joined my page a few weeks ago,,, and I thought there and then that this person was him,, and they would soon be saying they know my name

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Just out of interest,,, Neil, do you know who speedster is? 

Someone joined my page a few weeks ago,,, and I thought there and then that this person was him,, and they would soon be saying they know my name

No idea, and he’s made no attempt to contact me privately.

8 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

No wealdstone.

I just know who Mimmo is and I really don't want to leave things as they were. He was clearly very upset that day more than anyone and I actually do feel bad for the part I played on that day. 

So I need it's not even a case of want. I need to be given the chance to speak with him because I do feel bad and I know Mimmo is very upset with the BB parking situation. 

I may have a joke, I may have a bit of banter, I may post the truth in a bad way but one thing I'm not is a cold hearted b lol. 

I really do feel bad about that day for some things. I want to explain everything in a cool, calm and collective manor to Mimmo and smooth things over as everything was being taken the wrong way and Mimmo is the one who came out of that day worse than anyone else imo. 

If I'm not given the chance to speak with Mimmo then I think that would be bang out of order tbh. I'm not going to be nasty or aggressive. I just want a nice civil chat with him and explain everything whilst apologising to him amongst many other things. 

Things cannot be left in the manor they were. It's just not right to let that happen tbh. I'm actually trying my best to do the right thing and put everything right today. But this is now in Phil's hands to give me the chance to speak with those who got caught up in the drama that day and were left upset and affected the most. 

I know people don't like me but surely just this once even those who don't like him can see that I'm doing my best to reach out to people and put things right. I'm trying my very best here. Things should have reached the heights they did that day. 

Very noble to want to speak with Mimmo but as far as putting things right, is that just you clearing your conscience or to actually help the affected in the situation ? 

3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I know you have. I have been reading your posts on the BB thread. 

Me speaking to those personally is not about the reasoning behind the BB parking change. It's to do with my own personal actions on that day. Actions that caused upset to some and actions that I need to explain in a much better manor whilst apologising amongst many other things. 

I really don't want to leave things the way they were with Mimmo and a few others. I truly do feel bad. I'm not a cold hearted b and I want to reach out to those my comments may have affected. 

Honestly I'm not the real KKS. I just have to created another account after every ban. I will truly reveal my real identity when my involvement with Peterborough Speedway is over. But for now I shall keep that private.

I'm trying to do the right thing and I want to do the right thing but the decision is not up to me. It's all up to Phil the moderator. The choice is Phil's to allow me to have the chance to reach out to those affected and to try my hardest to put things right. 

Too much upset was caused and things shouldn't be left in the way they were. I don't want to argue with anyone, I don't want a reaction out of anyone. I just want a chance to reach out to those who came out of that day the worst. I keep saying it but I do feel bad. 

That's reasonable - i didn't mention KKS tho, did someone else ?  I think it's obvious you're the other user who often had to say you weren't the original crackpot kks as you flitted around between usernames, but ended up getting in spats yourself along the way. 

Would be great if you were able to say who you are as tho it may cause you a red face or two at first but in the long run may help.  

2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Most assume I'm KKS so I assumed you was KKS.

Who are you referring to then?

I've lost track of them all now.. i'm sure you have an idea tho cos i'm sure folk accused you of being kks every time and most of your first posts were having to defend yourself.

Reading between the lines, did someone get, or very nearly injured by a BB driver & H&S has called the shots on the BB parking ban? 

It can surely be the only reasonable explanation for the BB ban inside the perimeter fence.

Just maybe a court case is ongoing and an explanation cannot be given to protect the case? 

36 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Reading between the lines, did someone get, or very nearly injured by a BB driver & H&S has called the shots on the BB parking ban? 

It can surely be the only reasonable explanation for the BB ban inside the perimeter fence.

Just maybe a court case is ongoing and an explanation cannot be given to protect the case? 

They would have been able to at least say that and it would have been a good get-out for them anyway so they would have mentioned it surely if that was it.

Pretty sure there would no restrictions anyway mentioning it, let alone protecting any case.

The best way to have sorted this out is to have banned the bb holders who were abusive to staff, NOT everyone who as a blue badge ? But the management know better NOT......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You are still here,,, so doesn't look like you are being stopped

It's the BSF version of coronavirus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought this was meant to be a thread about Peterborough speedway..why are people even responding to this idiot?

• Thanks 1