British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Reading these posts has left me under no doubt that this Speedster15 is the original Pboro loon that came out years ago . The one who posted about having a Bjerre poster on his wall, a huge Sundstrom fan etc?

Has to be. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I can’t say, because I have never been given a reason. Following the 2018 AGM I was asked to continue as a Promoter under Mr Chapman’s ownership. In January 2019 for various reasons I decided I would not apply for a licence for the 2019 season and advised Mr Chapman accordingly, and handed all the Club admin I held over to the new owners in good order (and have been publicly thanked for doing so). It’s usual for former Promoters to be welcome as guests at their Club (I’ve been Promoter at Peterborough on three different occasions of course) but that was denied me, as was the ability to pay at the turnstiles.

That is crazy, even by Chapman's outdated idea of speedway promotion. Mind you, he did the same with his son, who was completely switched on to taking speedway forward, so I shouldn't be surprised really.

1 minute ago, Pinny said:

Reading these posts has left me under no doubt that this Speedster15 is the original Pboro loon that came out years ago . The one who posted about having a Bjerre poster on his wall, a huge Sundstrom fan etc?

Has to be. 

He definitely isn't in the know, as he claims to be. He won't get any respect until he reveals who he is, in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, proud panther said:

He definitely isn't in the know, as he claims to be. He won't get any respect until he reveals who he is, in my opinion.

He won’t reveal his identity because of how he acted on here during the last ten years. Not just just his recent pathetic posts. 

Isn’t it ironic about the BB holders and such , when this guy is probably the most disabled out of everyone???

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Nah, if its who I think it is and thought its him for a very long time, it's just a avid fan who goes home and away with his flag.

That's Michael Jones,,, he has learning difficulties as far as I'm aware. 

I'm more thinking female, a partner of one of those involved,,, certainly types and talks like a female,,,, going over the same thing over and over again.  Which could explain the sudden back tracking,,, as its close to her name coming out. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Did they really object to the word 'excluded'. Am i reading that right !!! That's quite shocking when they clearly have excluded some people with disabilities. Who does twitter for the club, anyone know ?

Nope you're reading that right. It's just word play. Technically they haven't excluded anyone from attending but if the promoter's remove a longstanding reasonable adjustment managed by all previous promotions over the last 15/20 years and consequently any of their disabled customers can't attend because of that then that's an exclusion whether they like the term or not!

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm more thinking female, a partner of one of those involved,,, certainly types and talks like a female,,,, going over the same thing over and over again.  Which could explain the sudden back tracking,,, as its close to her name coming out. 

Does part of her name match with my real name, Baldyman ? ;) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Peterborough Panthers Speedway Supporters Club (PPSSC)

Secretary: Katy Lewis
Members: James Arnold, Jeannette Arnold, Paulene Rowley, Rachel Saunders, Darren Reddin

I think you are getting close Baldy :)

• Like 1

Just now, Speedster15 said:

Some of you want to play but I will not play along this time. I've got family, friends and co to worry about and so have you. So take my advice and do it. You don't know what is going to happen from one day to the next at this rate.

I think one of my posts to you on the original bb thread alluded to the same thing.  Shame it's taken all this for you to sound a bit more human now. 

2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Coronavirus outbreak taking so many lives whilst affecting many others in isolation and some of you have nothing better to do other than trying to get a reaction out of me.

If you are one of those who has tried to get a reaction today and class me as a troll then you need to look in the mirror. 

Like I said yesterday I will not be biting by getting myself involved in a argument. Much bigger things going on in the world as we speak. 

Considering many on here are over a certain age with health conditions if I was you I would spent a lot less time worrying about me and spend more time worrying about yourself and your loved ones because you could lose them in the very near future.

I honestly never new how much of an impact I had on some people's day to day life. Forget about me. You should be worrying and focusing on a worldwide crisis. Other than putting me first.

Like I said last night. No arguments will be taking place. No aggressive back and forth will be taking place. So you might as well give up now.

Worry about yourself, Worry about your family because there is a good chance you could die in the very near future if you bump into the wrong person especially if you're someone who is already struggling with health issues. The world isn't going into lockdown mode over a runny nose. This is a deadly situation worldwide.

Some of you want to play but I will not play along this time. I've got family, friends and co to worry about and so have you. So take my advice and do it. You don't know what is going to happen from one day to the next at this rate.

You also have plenty of work to do re arranging the anniversary meeting as well. It’s okay , it’s known who you are ;) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wealdstone said:

This person is close, very close  to those who matter at Peterborough IMO

My personal opinion is that he/she is not. Someone who admits to keep changing their user ID, and has a GCSE in computing and IT, and lets not forget  can change IP addresses as easy as turning on a tap, and posts it on here, can't be that close to the club.  Far to over qualified IMHO :P 

Why can't you give us your name Speedster? Mr Watson has, and it's done him no harm..

Edited by Bald Bloke

You give yourself up so easily that I have yawned longer than the time it took to work out who you were. Which is precisely what I did when I read your last post :) 

4 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

:nono: 

I would normally say keep guessing but with the coronavirus outbreak and the world going into lockdown mode. I honestly don't want any of you to keep guessing at this moment in time. Once Coronavirus has gone then I wouldn't mind everyone guessing who I am. 

But right now I want everyone to worry about your loved ones because like I said someone you love could be dead tomorrow if they bump into the wrong person. Just this once I'm telling everyone to look at the bigger picture and worry about people close to you. 

Because I'm telling you all straight now if a loved one with health issues catches the coronavirus and you spent more time worrying about me on here then you have worrying about them you will end up wishing you done things differently. No point denying that. Because you would.

You can all keep on guessing in the future or even trolling trying to get a reaction but at this moment in time you should be focused on one thing and one thing only and that is loved ones due to this worldwide outbreak. 

Is that hole your digging for yourself getting a bit to deep :P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

:nono: 

I would normally say keep guessing but with the coronavirus outbreak and the world going into lockdown mode. I honestly don't want any of you to keep guessing at this moment in time. Once Coronavirus has gone then I wouldn't mind everyone guessing who I am. 

But right now I want everyone to worry about your loved ones because like I said someone you love could be dead tomorrow if they bump into the wrong person. Just this once I'm telling everyone to look at the bigger picture and worry about people close to you. 

Because I'm telling you all straight now if a loved one with health issues catches the coronavirus and you spent more time worrying about me on here then you have worrying about them you will end up wishing you done things differently. No point denying that. Because you would.

You can all keep on guessing in the future or even trolling trying to get a reaction but at this moment in time you should be focused on one thing and one thing only and that is loved ones due to this worldwide outbreak. 

Luckily I don't have any loved ones 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

My personal opinion is that he/she is not. Someone who admits to keep changing their user ID, and has a GCSE in computing and IT, and lets not forget  can change IP addresses as easy as turning on a tap, and posts it on here, can't be that close to the club.  Far to over qualified IMHO :P 

Why can't you give us your name Speedster? Mr Watson has, and it's done him no harm..

I’ve always posted under my own name since I joined the forum some 16 years and around 1800 posts ago. 

• Like 2