British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

2 hours ago, Lukas said:

..better stop Motocross racing then!...are you trying to outdo that other idiot on here with post of the week?..Lol

No point in attempting that with you on here :)

Motocross very different - not the same speed and proximity and of course the brake situation. 

It was a genuine safety concern - ask Taylor Poole how he feels that Jordan Frampton was able to use a home made rear guard.........

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
To protect the innocent
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No point in attempting that with you on here :)

Motocross very different - not the same speed and proximity and of course the brake situation. 

It was a genuine safety concern - ask Taylor Poole how he feels that Joel Parsons was able to use a home made rear guard.........

Do you know of any pics of Bombers new bikes Taps. I couldn't find any on the Panthers website :t:

Edit... Found one. It does look a bit dangerous, if i'm being honest. Could get handlebars and elbows caught in it. Looks good though.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

We will let Lukas sprint at it and throw himself on it and see what he thinks then........:P

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

20200315_140302.jpg

Cheers Tap.I managed to find one. Agree, it does look dangerous. Apart from the point aspect, I can see elbows getting tangled up in it as well .

• Like 2

obviously feels more comfortable on a longtrack style

17 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The seat looks dangerous to me - any rider crashing into the back of him surely could be speared by it

Looks bloody lethal if you think of that following a rider into the air fence.

• Like 1

i think if there was an issue it wouldn't be allowed in grass/longtrack, it looks good that's for sure

28 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i think if there was an issue it wouldn't be allowed in grass/longtrack, it looks good that's for sure

I've seen some lovely looking swords knives and guns too - all illegal for good reason.....:)

didn't Smolinski use something similar in speedway a few years ago?

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

didn't Smolinski use something similar in speedway a few years ago?

Possibly - he is one that likes to push boundaries like with his advance/retard switch (which of course was subsequently banned)