British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

21 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Hardly suprising is it, everybody is so bored. As the weeks go by, with so little real news to talk about. Live speedway seems just a distant memory to me.

No it isn't. Even during normal times it's often only a matter of time before a post brings us back to where we started. The only surprising thing is that you think that there's a reason for it which is different from arriving late to the party :)

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

No it isn't. Even during normal times it's often only a matter of time before a post brings us back to where we started. The only surprising thing is that you think that there's a reason for it which is different from arriving late to the party :)

Given the average age of the UK speedway fans, is it any wonder that the majority of us can't remember what we posted yesterday, let alone a few weeks ago!

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Given the average age of the UK speedway fans, is it any wonder that the majority of us can't remember what we posted yesterday, let alone a few weeks ago!

What an insult. I remember every post I've made since....... Err......

Sorry, what was the question again?

• Haha 4

Rohan Tungate set to line up in Poland this weekend for the first time. Is he still selling those Peterborough Kevlars?

Been posted on a Championship thread that both Peterborough and Kings Lynn possibly not running  at all along with perhaps 2-3 other tracks, even if there is any form of racing in 2020 so perhaps Tungate does know the score concerning his kevlars.

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Been posted on a Championship thread that both Peterborough and Kings Lynn possibly not running  at all along with perhaps 2-3 other tracks, even if there is any form of racing in 2020 so perhaps Tungate does know the score concerning his kevlars.

If Buster paid for them, he might be in the turd lol

He would be for sure deep in the do do, also if the sponsors paid for them cant see them being happy,  can only assume the riders think that once there presented or handed them that they are there property to do with as they please

Edited by scoobydoo

40 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

He would be for sure deep in the do do, also if the sponsors paid for them cant see them being happy,  can only assume the riders think that once there presented or handed them that they are there property to do with as they please

Exactly that unless stated otherwise in the deal. Still a little crass mind to say the least.....

Just watching Jack Holder in Poland and it fills my heart with joy knowing we played a part in producing such a talented rider.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 2

On 7/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, scoobydoo said:

Whilst it did not say this , a communication received recently from KL makes me think that this is entirely possible.

9 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Whilst it did not say this , a communication received recently from KL makes me think that this is entirely possible.

I thought Bluster would have been at the front of the queue to stage a few meetings. League racing might be out of the question, maybe the pride of the east at Lynn, if restrictions are lifted later in the year.

Edited by cityrebel
Spelling mistake

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

I thought Bluster would have been at the front of the queue to stage a few meetings. League racing might me out of the question, maybe the pride of the east at Lynn, if restrictions are lifted later in the year.

YOu may be right !Who knows.  However  financial viability will be deciding factor

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wealdstone said:

If they dont run then your entitled by law to your season ticket money back in full, will be interesting to see what responce and the timescale involved in this happening.