Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Trollslayer said:

I was being sensible with my suggestions as to how people could still attend the speedway in 2020. Then everyone wanted to turn it into an argument so I played along. 

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

I am and I was trying to help by suggesting ways for those to not miss out and then it all kicked off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Not very bright are you?

I said:

And yesterday, hence replying to your dross:

 

Too bright. I shine bright like a diamond in the sky. Rihanna even said so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

You don't talk to idiots Hodgy, here's what you do :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The Chairman of Peterborough’s Supporters Club is a member of this forum - providing a shuttle service for disabled fans would be an ideal project for their fundraising if there is not to be a U-turn by the Promotion. I know the local Dial a Ride service were involved previously, Steve Dolby would know more details.

So we had a no cost arrangement that worked fine and now people are looking for a time consuming, potentially costly exercise that needs contant organisation to compensate for the promotion's unnecessary attack on their disabled fans. Anyway, if H&S is such a concern then a shuttle service backwards and forwards around turnstiles and walkways has to be more dangerous than letting a few cars in. Also, the Dial-a-Ride bus was needed due to the EoES making a conscious decision, against the club's wishes, to severely restrict all vehicle access. Normal service was negotiated by the club and resumed as soon as possible.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Still no team news 

Not like the season starts soon or they're trying to move season tickets is it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The Chairman of Peterborough’s Supporters Club is a member of this forum - providing a shuttle service for disabled fans would be an ideal project for their fundraising if there is not to be a U-turn by the Promotion. I know the local Dial a Ride service were involved previously, Steve Dolby would know more details.

I have never known him post on this forum Neil or any other forum for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

I have never known him post on this forum Neil or any other forum for that matter.

You stepped down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

You stepped down?

Clearly, AGM was on the 8th January

What is it somebody keeps quoting “don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Clearly, AGM was on the 8th January

What is it somebody keeps quoting “don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story”

I wasn't aware that you were no longer Chairman Dick. Who has taken over?

 

Edited by NeilWatson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I wasn't aware that you were no longer Chairman Dick. Who has taken over?

 

Richard Lewis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy