British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

14 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Not very bright are you?

I said:

And yesterday, hence replying to your dross:

Too bright. I shine bright like a diamond in the sky. Rihanna even said so.

30 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Maybe intentional but depends if you are aware of all disabilities.  I still think it is a major mistake that could have been controlled.  Also can’t believe , I’m talking to you.  

You don't talk to idiots Hodgy, here's what you do :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The Chairman of Peterborough’s Supporters Club is a member of this forum - providing a shuttle service for disabled fans would be an ideal project for their fundraising if there is not to be a U-turn by the Promotion. I know the local Dial a Ride service were involved previously, Steve Dolby would know more details.

So we had a no cost arrangement that worked fine and now people are looking for a time consuming, potentially costly exercise that needs contant organisation to compensate for the promotion's unnecessary attack on their disabled fans. Anyway, if H&S is such a concern then a shuttle service backwards and forwards around turnstiles and walkways has to be more dangerous than letting a few cars in. Also, the Dial-a-Ride bus was needed due to the EoES making a conscious decision, against the club's wishes, to severely restrict all vehicle access. Normal service was negotiated by the club and resumed as soon as possible.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Still no team news 

Not like the season starts soon or they're trying to move season tickets is it.....

15 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The Chairman of Peterborough’s Supporters Club is a member of this forum - providing a shuttle service for disabled fans would be an ideal project for their fundraising if there is not to be a U-turn by the Promotion. I know the local Dial a Ride service were involved previously, Steve Dolby would know more details.

I have never known him post on this forum Neil or any other forum for that matter.

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

I have never known him post on this forum Neil or any other forum for that matter.

You stepped down?

4 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

You stepped down?

Clearly, AGM was on the 8th January

What is it somebody keeps quoting “don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story”

19 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Clearly, AGM was on the 8th January

What is it somebody keeps quoting “don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story”

I wasn't aware that you were no longer Chairman Dick. Who has taken over?

Edited by NeilWatson

8 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I wasn't aware that you were no longer Chairman Dick. Who has taken over?

Richard Lewis

18 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

It appears that the gentleman I was thinking of is no longer Chairman of the Supporters Club following the recent AGM - however my suggestion still stands and perhaps the new Chairman (Mr Lewis) will have a look at it.

Edited by NeilWatson

18 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

It appears that the gentleman I was thinking of is no longer Chairman of the Supporters Club following the recent AGM - however my suggestion still stands and perhaps the new Chairman (Mr Lewis) will have a look at it.

Is Mr Lewis's   daughter the partner  of Carl ' apologies to them if I am wrong