Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Recommended Posts

Lindback wanted Ipswich apparently but they opted for Holder so he must be available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Lindback wanted Ipswich apparently but they opted for Holder so he must be available 

If this is true I would defiantly try my best to get lindback in my side if I was buster/Carl. He would fly round the showground, not sure how he would have gone at Ipswich. This while crump thing must be a joke... surely ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Lindback wanted Ipswich apparently but they opted for Holder so he must be available 

LIndback  would be a good addition if he would commit to the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have an idea of the average he would come in on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it odd that some people get funny when certain names are mentioned.

Fans are using a thread designed on the 2020 team to speculate on who might ride in 2020.

Some people think there is zero chance of Crump, OK that’s your view and you might be correct, but why be so argumentative.

Very odd.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Does anyone have an idea of the average he would come in on.  

Antonio was on 7.00 (*Assessed) when he last rode for Poole in 2016.

He has said publicly that he was looking to include British racing again this season!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that average was used then

Lindback 7

Hans 5.79

MPT 6.30

Harris 6

Tungate 6.59

Wilson-Dean 5.47

Summers 4.87

I make that 42.02.

Gives that bit extra at reserve to fit Summers in instead of Ostergaard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warren2 said:

If that average was used then

Lindback 7

Hans 5.79

MPT 6.30

Harris 6

Tungate 6.59

Wilson-Dean 5.47

Summers 4.87

I make that 42.02.

Gives that bit extra at reserve to fit Summers in instead of Ostergaard.

That looks pretty useful team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blimey,,, didn't take long for Crump to be shown the door. 

Nki,, crump now Lindback,,, who is next,,, we may need to borrow one

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Blimey,,, didn't take long for Crump to be shown the door. 

Nki,, crump now Lindback,,, who is next,,, we may need to borrow one

Who has shown Crump the door?

I don’t think anybody has any idea.

NKI was confirmed by our team manager as a target.

Crump and Lindback is rumour mill, what’s wrong with speculating??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would rather have a 44 yr old Crump than an unprofessional Lindback,  but dont expect that either will be signed anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Blimey,,, didn't take long for Crump to be shown the door. 

Nki,, crump now Lindback,,, who is next,,, we may need to borrow one

You have Holder 

Edited by Flappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Would rather have a 44 yr old Crump than an unprofessional Lindback,  but dont expect that either will be signed anyway. 

Yes so would I. Certainly would not want lindback in my team again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy